Windforce could have more special affix?

Demon Hunter
Knockback is really cliche in my honest opinion, and its damn boring.
Also, this knockback does not work as monsters knockback.

No decrease MS after impact, no long distance knockback at all.

It has cool visual effect. lol

It would be nice to add new affix on this bow, such as Frenzy skill on Barb.
But work different way.

Once start attack, the ias increases gradually per second, in small percentage until certain point. Once you stop the attack, the ias decrease gradually per second to original speed.

I think this is really cool affix to be added for legendary bow such as windforce.
I don't ask for much, just give me the same slowing effect the elites knock back does i am happy.
bump.
Windforce is fine. Already packed with very helpful specs.
You're greedy.
What Akiz said, there is nothing wrong with windforce and it doesn't need some new proc effect.
I would love to use a Windforce, but I just can't see giving up 30-40k dps for knockback. If anything, the WF should have 2 random attributes instead of one. If it could at least roll 2/3 of dex/socket/CD, it would be a much more viable option IMO.
I want bonus to pickup radius on my WF lol
11/15/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Saints311
I would love to use a Windforce, but I just can't see giving up 30-40k dps for knockback. If anything, the WF should have 2 random attributes instead of one. If it could at least roll 2/3 of dex/socket/CD, it would be a much more viable option IMO.

I lost 30k dps when I switched to WF. Somehow it made my DH more efficient at paragon levelling. Not to maintain nightstalker procs better from the additional attack speed.
I would love to use a Windforce, but I just can't see giving up 30-40k dps for knockback. If anything, the WF should have 2 random attributes instead of one. If it could at least roll 2/3 of dex/socket/CD, it would be a much more viable option IMO

the Wf is fine as is.

11/14/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Maniac
Once start attack, the ias increases gradually per second, in small percentage until certain point. Once you stop the attack, the ias decrease gradually per second to original speed

dont be greedy.