PETA's Most Wanted (0 dogs roster)

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
swarm#2279 count me in plz
add me to the list
Count me in! Profile isn't updated yet, but I'm in!
List updated.

swarm, there are no heroes on your account so I assume you were banned and haven't listed you.

DoctorWho, please post with your d3 profile if you would like to be added.
I multibox 4 witch doctors with 0 sec zombie dogs...and the lag is INSANE. Completely unplayable in groups higher than 2 due to the extreme fps lag. I play with all 4 at 60fps..hit one explosion and i'm at 5fps. Until blizzard fixes this lag retardation i can't even play them together :(
Hello Fellow WD's. Add me good sirs! I am adding all of you.
Wow now that is something. Mutli boxing 4 with this build, Id love to see a video of that :D
Hi guys! I'm back. just finished with my Uber Solo experiment with my C4dogz build. Managed to go till MP7 for now with my current gear -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz7q4mpWMOg

Anyway, ghom/rak was easiest. Just stood there for 4mins blowing up stuff. I finished magda/leoric in 1 go too but took longer. Kulle/siege I died a couple of times before I finally had to equip Hex/Jinx and restack 5nv to finally beat them. Imho, Hex is required..

Anyone tried going higher MP? I just wanted to check out your stats so i can copy it. :) Tnx!
Just completed my set.

Anyone know what the weapon people use for the healing/resource spam version of this spec is?
Just completed my set.

Anyone know what the weapon people use for the healing/resource spam version of this spec is?

if you mean just the WD who sit in place and spam summons for globes, im pretty sure they usually just use an 11%ias dagger
I am in! What weapon would u recommend? mana knife/echoing fury?
finally fininshed my 0dogs this morning. the spec is sooooo fun lol. i feel invincible just standing in the middle of a pack of mobs.
Hi guys! I'm back. just finished with my Uber Solo experiment with my C4dogz build. Managed to go till MP7 for now with my current gear -

Anyway, ghom/rak was easiest. Just stood there for 4mins blowing up stuff. I finished magda/leoric in 1 go too but took longer. Kulle/siege I died a couple of times before I finally had to equip Hex/Jinx and restack 5nv to finally beat them. Imho, Hex is required..

Anyone tried going higher MP? I just wanted to check out your stats so i can copy it. :) Tnx!

Successfully solo mp8 UBERs. but its just 1 more than you so not much achievement there.

12/01/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Soundb
finally fininshed my 0dogs this morning. the spec is sooooo fun lol. i feel invincible just standing in the middle of a pack of mobs.

With blizz track record.. fun = nerf..
0 dogs = not fun .. not fun at all. (I doubt they even visit WD forums)
i was doing mp9 earlier, took a while but i think i could have finished it, i just gave up and made a mp7 game after the bridge. raising dps with this low dmg homunculus seems so hard.
12/01/2012 05:20 AMPosted by dtqs

You don't need any mana regen for build, and fear is less than ideal(but a good Fury can still trump out if other DPS options aren't there).

I think good weapons for this build are fast and high base damage. Crit can be limited on this build with homuc, and no crit mara/soj/no crit skull, so I think base damage should be valued a bit higher that normal.

The weapon I have has great base dmg, but is very slow so I am looking for an upgrade. Life steal is always good, but for the master makes it somewhat redundant, although in mp10 it doesn't always feel that way. Remember speed matters so you can buff/globe/heal faster, this is not like bears where slow is good.

Butcher's is actually an interesting option as it has LS/crit dam, and actually can drag monsters into your damage AOE
Updated list, our ranks are growing. Some day at work next week while I'm bored I'll alphabetize it as suggested by badmojo.
BronzArr#6254

MP10 (Ghom+Rakanoth)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qisPaaQknoY

PS. Usually i'm sorry too, my computer is so suck. it can not used the program to record video So i have to used  my cellphone to record instead.
12/01/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Corpseus

You don't need any mana regen for build, and fear is less than ideal(but a good Fury can still trump out if other DPS options aren't there).

I think good weapons for this build are fast and high base damage. Crit can be limited on this build with homuc, and no crit mara/soj/no crit skull, so I think base damage should be valued a bit higher that normal.

The weapon I have has great base dmg, but is very slow so I am looking for an upgrade. Life steal is always good, but for the master makes it somewhat redundant, although in mp10 it doesn't always feel that way. Remember speed matters so you can buff/globe/heal faster, this is not like bears where slow is good.

Butcher's is actually an interesting option as it has LS/crit dam, and actually can drag monsters into your damage AOE

I am using a sword 1000 damage +AS+ intel+vit +OS.. based on what u said. i think i will stick with that at the moment.
[quote="71987064001"]

I am using a sword 1000 damage +AS+ intel+vit +OS.. based on what u said. i think i will stick with that at the moment.

Looks pretty darn good. I think a good rune sword is where it is at, or a fast ax. With mace, even with IAS gear, can take a bit to get things rolling and gives monster a window to KO me before I can heal.