how to solo zoltun kulle & sb as a WW barb

General Discussion
this, I have to admit, is very difficult to do on a high MP. In fact, I've had to try several times before I could do it. Here's how:

First, some ground rules:
1. Do NOT stay in the bubbles zoltun creates. Besides halving your DPS, your fury generation will fail horribly and you'll very soon lose your buff
2. Get a high amount of LoH or other form of survivability. Try swapping your amulet or ring during the match
3. set up a stopwatch for yourself. You have to kill Kulle before 8 minutes are over.
4. get a frenzy or fleeting shrine prior to entering the match
5. get a party to support you. Seriously, this is much easier with other players as one can distract the siegebreaker.

Anyhow, if you're solo, here's how to do it:
1. Engage the siegebreaker first. It's true that Zoltun is the tricky one but with the siegebreaker out of the way, killing Zoltun will be much easier
2. Stay out of the bubbles. When you're attacking the SB and your caught in a bubble, engage Zoltun Kulle temporarily. The SB will follow and you can resume killing it first. Obviously, if you can engage both at the same time without entering a bubble, do that.
3. Once the SB is down, and you have enough time left, swap your amulet from a survivability one to DPS.
4. Use your primary attack (I use frenzy/maniac) to engage Zoltun. Whirlwinding around him is too difficult. I think you'll more likely lose your buff. When you lose the buff, it's probably game over.
5. When Zoltun enters a bubble, try attacking him from the outside while holding the shift key. You may be able to reach him without being slowed. Check the for the icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. If it shows, you're being affected by the bubble. In that case run away from Zoltun, until you see him move in the mini map. Return immediately and resume attacking so that you don't lose your buff.

Hope this helps you. For me, this was a long journey to complete this on MP8 solo. Obviously, you can always fight at a lower MP but getting the organs will prove very difficult
Pretty good advise. Generally if Zoltun is pestering me i will run off and dps him. He will quickly vanish and like you said, SB will follow. Also use rend, run to Z and bash x3( imp bash) and rend. 900% is almost op. By the time i down SB he is at about 75% from just making him disappear and rends.
haven't thought of using rend. Sounds like a great idea!
Always focus Kulle first. Like you said, SB will follow, so not only will you have more dps (cause you hit both) you'll have more survivability (cause you hit both) more furry gen (what you still haven't got how this works xD?!)

Also once enraged... Kulle One shots you... everytime. SB enraged??? doesn't feel like it!!!

Anyways keep them together at all times that's how you avoid the timer :).

EDIT: if you take too much damage go focus SB for a little bit, if you built your char right, your HPs will go back up, if it doesn't? then go lower MP or claim some friends :)
Read the title:

How to solo Zoltun Kulle

Read up to:

5. get a party to support you. Seriously, this is much easier with other players as one can distract the siegebreaker.

.... /thread
11/10/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Raiden
set up a stopwatch for yourself. You have to kill Kulle before 8 minutes are over.

Doesn't matter. Having a stopwatch should not make you try any harder to kill them. If you're not trying to kill them at 100% the whole time you're an idiot.

1. Do NOT stay in the bubbles zoltun creates

2. Get a high amount of LoH or other form of survivability.

4. get a frenzy or fleeting shrine prior to entering the match

5. get a party to support you.

...WOWW!!! GROUND BREAKING IDEAS!! HOLY CRAP!!

Alert the presses! This just in: don't stay in a debuff, get nice survivability, using shrines makes it easier, and more people in the party may make it an easier fight.

Wow man! This is truly an incredible thread! 10/10! Well done!