Ever found a Legendary turning a dead corpse?

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
Just curious if it could happen... I still remember the day one poped from a chest, that was a first (and it still is). That was exciting.

I turn over all dead bodies and sometimes kicks potery pots (even thought I don't think they can drop from those...)
It's turning, not returning.
And "it still is", not "it's still".

But no, I've never found a legendary by opening chests or something like that.
i got my first legendary from a dead corpse, so ya u can lol.

but i won't just go out of my way to check on every dead corpse, i did that and have never got a legendary ever since.
The first legendary I ever found dropped off the very first mob in act 1 Hell. Been down hill ever since.

Fixed, thanks! Returning comes from my french, we sometimes say 'retourner un corps'.

But no, I've never found a legendary by opening chests or something like that.

I found a Three Hundredth Spear from a chest, and not a res chest either, just a regular one. I was a little more than surprised. It was junk, but then again thats not really the point.
I never found one from the enviroment, only from kills.
weapons rack.
I've found a lot of Legendaries in piles of rubble, or corpses, or coffins or just regular trash mobs. It's because you kill/open those more than you do elite packs.
I accidentally clicked on a dead body the other day and a really horrible legendary popped out. I wouldn't go out of my way to check them.
I've found my ORotZ on a bloated corpse in the sewers of Act II - Hell. Been using that ring since.
Yeah, during my farming of the Leoric's Signet (470% MF) I got plenty of legendarys from normal mobs, dead bodies, chests, crates and barrels (breakable objects)
My first legendary was from a weapons rack in Act 2 nightmare, but that was before they changed the drops. (I believe it was in 1.0.2.)

On the other hand, I try to turn every corpse that I can, and I recently got the +6 1H hammer plans from a Dead Villager in the Cathedral (Act 1 Inferno), on MP1. So, since the highest level items can drop from dead corpses in Act 1 with MP1, I'll keep turning them!

(As an aside- I've had more legendaries drop from the minions of a Rare monster than anywhere else. And I've had more set items drop from the Halls of Agony, level 3 than anywhere else.)
Found one legendary from a pile of bones. I am not sure all that object bashing and dead body flipping has payed off...
I used to find a majority of my legendaries from breakables. Then they removed MF affecting breakables/chests.

I haven't found one from them since.
Found my first in Act I Nightmare from a body.
Yes I've found a few legendaries from both dead bodies and chests, gobo's too since some people seem convinced they can not drop leg's. In fact there was a time when I used to say I got the majority of my leg's from dead bodies but that was before the MF changes and back when I was only farming act 1.

Got a sun keeper from a weapon rack two days ago and I wasn't the person to actually loot the rack.

Tope I found a legendary mojo from a chest after they made that change and before 1.0.5
Found a legendary belt back when it was 1.03. Over the weekend I got a tal rasha's ammy flipping a dead body. Then again my luck last weekend was rediculous. 6 sets, 4 of them in two runs and the other two dropped while doing a uber run... Too bad non of them was jackpot material...
I've found 2 legendaries from pots and barrels since 1.0.5. Never found one from a chest or a body though. I generally run with the flame boots so I can just run over !@#$ with out having to hit things to break them.