Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

Technical Support
Prev 1 17 18 19 Next
come on Blizz, I need my fix!
01/05/2013 06:33 PMPosted by Stewart461
WTF Blizzard, why do you have BS all over your mouth??? the fuking problem is still there !!

There is definitely a pungent smell of poo coming off their lips hahaha Just successfully logged in, so it's back to sucking on those lips!! Hooray

This post made me vomit in my mouth a little.
still hate the problem
Still cant get on...
resolved huh ._. !@#$% plz its not working
resolved back in 2012...

we've got a necromancer amongst us
Maybe it's a hacker that found a way to record all of our password using a connection probleme with battle.net. OH EM GEE!!!
1050 ...right, still cant log on, yet friends who dont use a mobile authenticator are on and playing happily!
That's not true. I don't use the authenticator and I can't get on.
Come on Blizzard! Give us offline play in the next patch so when things like this happen we can still play the game we shelled out $60 bucks for. Make it limited if need be, just need offline play enough to smooth over all these downed server issues. Then, you'll have time to fix issues, and we can still play. Just a thought....
I think that us players who payed good money for this game and cannot play due to this error 73/3006 issue should be compensated in some way...... say 1 million gold? but that's wishful thinking. it could be down for days and all we get from blizz is a simple... "thanks for being patient". none the less... what the heck blizz? dont you know we need our D3 Crack? I've cleaned the house......CLEANED THE HOUSE!!!!!!!
think how i feel i just got a 25mil vile wards sitting in my inventory that i cant wait to sell just found them a bit ago b4 all this
01/12/2013 11:09 AMPosted by ZeroPrime
Come on Blizzard! Give us offline play in the next patch so when things like this happen we can still play the game we shelled out $60 bucks for. Make it limited if need be, just need offline play enough to smooth over all these downed server issues. Then, you'll have time to fix issues, and we can still play. Just a thought....

Best suggestion ever.
i have been sitting here and there still is no post anywhere else but this one that gives us 000 info
THEY EVEN CLOSED THE FORUM CHAT .... WTF
why are the server up for US ?
Lol, you guys are idiots.. NO BLUE HAS ACKNOWLEDGED THE OUTAGE... Look at when this thread was posted.. 11/01/2012. Today is 1/12/2013.. LMAO.
lmao fail
01/12/2013 12:12 PMPosted by IceTea
why are the server up for US ?

They are up. I can log in and play with one account, can't with other. From same computer and same login screen.
So it's account based...? WTF?