Farming on MP0 Public Groups

General Discussion
Is this even worth doing? I farmed about 12-13 runs of Act 3 yesterday and got 2 legendaries, both worthless. (Fiery Brimstoned) Should I just always run on MP 5+? Seems like even when I do MP runs with friends I still get nothing.
its all about efficiency
I farm MP zero pubs with a 280 MF suit on.

I farm keywardens with max combat stats + exp modifiers.

I found my highest selling legends on MP zero.
I usually solo mp6, but i switched over to mpo act 3 and i've found a couple set pieces and my best legendarys there.
10/27/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Dirtpoor

These guys are the reason people don't run pub games.
im pushing 300 in my best gear, becouse i went out of my way at great expense to gear that way....so ya

These guys are the reason people don't run pub games.

Right... Cuz you really need more than 30k dps in a mp zero game. I switch to my MF suit for pubs and still out dps people in there. And every single pub game is always full. So you really are barkin up the wrong tree.
"...and act 3 has already mobs 63lvl with mp 0 so not worth putting mp1..."

Act3 MP0 actually has both 62lvl and 63lvl mobs. So it's better to farm at least MP1 cause all mobs are 63. You can be almost as efficient as MP0 and have more chance for better item. I've farmed also MP0 until I realized it. At MP1 you get at lest 1/3 more 62/63 item level items then with MP0, so if you get legendery item it is more likely to be 62/63ilvl.