7SINS team - uber service MP10

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 16 Next
i really need the help. most of my friends have their rings and i haven't even got any single organ yet coz i kept dying :(. i have 3 sets of keys so i can open 3 portals.. just let me know when you guys are free. Pleasseeee...
thanks
Just jumping in to encourage people to use the service these guys offer. Best Uber runs ever!
You guys doing runs tonight? Have 3 machines ready to go...
just finished doing a run with these guys. It was awesome!!!. thanks guys. i'll get more keys and hope you can help me out again :) cheers!!!!
I would love to get a few runs once I get my ISP problem sorted. I have 7 machines stored. Will send friend requests to you guys. Hope to catch you online soon.

What lvl runs could we do? Have only done MP7 on previous runs.

You could do mp9, just add one of the guys on op and we can organize a run.

Ok thanks much mate. Hopefully I will have normal service from my ISP by tomorrow evening. They said that they have arranged for Telstra technician to repair the faulty line I have. Cross fingers but not holding my breath when Telstra is involved lol
Just went through with Grizlor, Heph and Dangermouse on MP8.

Super quick, no issues, got all 3 organs and a ring :)
Have done plenty of runs with these guys, always nice and speedy

+1
did a run with these guys last nigh thanks alot will be seeing ya soon again
On tonight for more action!
I had a great run with these guys. super fast, and I got all 3 components on MP8.

Thanks!
did m10 with these guys awesome good run took
u should run with these guys too
hey please add me PottyKnight#6781 i would like to play with you guys please im on all the time
Just a quick update - from now on please add iself#6367, Yokies#6303 and Azimuth#1547 to organise Ubers for you.

Thanks!
got lucky on my key runs yesterday and got all 3 sets in about 4-5 hours. I am ready for another uber run guys and i will need your help again if you are not busy.

cheers
got lucky on my key runs yesterday and got all 3 sets in about 4-5 hours. I am ready for another uber run guys and i will need your help again if you are not busy.

cheers

No worries, I should be online tonight, or just add one of the other guys and we can set up a run.
will do. thank you heaps ,... woot woot!!! you guys rock!!!
Just finished the uber run with Azimuth, Hellrazr and Grizlor and got my ring !!!!. also dropped while getting our 5 nvs a Vile Ward legend with
621 Armour
188 Strength
62 Vit
79 Resist
34 Dex
+9% Life
+259 armour
regenerate 300 per sec

the ward gave me an extra 1k strength and 4k life and the ring an extra 5k dps :) awesome!!!!!!
These guys are sooooo cool..

now where's my b0ng gone to? need to relax after the adrenaline rush i had earlier.. LOL
hey guys! finally after 3 days i got 3 machines. can i do a run with u guys?
hey 7sins any1 on i added the 3 accounts i was told to in this post no reply!! please get back to me:) ( go pies )