My last 7 legendaries...

Items and Crafting
A COMBINED worth of less than $40k.

I can hear Blizzard laughing in the background...or maybe that's just my brain damage from banging my head against the wall.

Sigh...

What's your record for longest streak of legendaries worth less than a brimstone?
WHAT?!?! YOU MADE ALMOST $40,000 from 7 LEGENDARIES?!!? They must have been AMAZING!!!
i'm at 13hours+ of farming and biggest item so far is 800k rare boots
foudn 4 set items and 7 legendarys all brimstones
LOL...

Increase legendary drop rate...people STILL complain.
why is MP1 so easy and whats the point of ramping up the difficulty so fast.

i can do MP3 but it's slower and more annoying. what is my reward for doing it? they give you more exp and magic find but you kill slower.... drrrr.... why am i bothering with anything besides MP1 exactly? each MP should do something more. make it worth my while to turn up the difficulty.

game is still not worth playing. after clearing most of act 3 and IDing 8 pages of junk rares i log off. the more i play the more i hate it.

the only high this game gives you is buying some crap off the auction house. pretty pathetic.
I think people complain because junk items in DIII is just that... junk. They might a well have not dropped at all. Back in the days some junk items have purposes like being sold for gold, combining runes, used in Horadric cube...
i wish i could have an option that gold drop instead of blue....
LOL...

Increase legendary drop rate...people STILL complain.

yes, they've increased the legendary crap rate.
It's just you or it's just me:

The last I got (22 hours ago) were:
Immortal King's Boulder Breaker
Natalya's Embrace
Inna's Reach
The sunkeeper
Balefire Caster - (crap for Salvaging - cool, got brimstone)

Good luck to all of you who didn't had much luck, try next time. Keep playing if you still want to.

Natalya's Embrace
Inna's Reach
The sunkeeper

Good luck to all of you who didn't had much luck, try next time. Keep playing if you still want to.

Nice DPS barb you got there, hero! lol!
why is MP1 so easy and whats the point of ramping up the difficulty so fast.

i can do MP3 but it's slower and more annoying. what is my reward for doing it? they give you more exp and magic find but you kill slower.... drrrr.... why am i bothering with anything besides MP1 exactly? each MP should do something more. make it worth my while to turn up the difficulty.

game is still not worth playing. after clearing most of act 3 and IDing 8 pages of junk rares i log off. the more i play the more i hate it.

the only high this game gives you is buying some crap off the auction house. pretty pathetic.

You ramp up MP for several reasons. The main reason is you've reached the artificial speed farm cap (monsters die faster than you can move) or to farm keys/ubers. For speed farm I do mp2-3. For ubers I do 4-6 for key farming depending on variables. MP serves it's purpose of slightly ramping up the difficulty as necessary.

Natalya's Embrace
Inna's Reach
The sunkeeper

Nice DPS barb you got there, hero! lol!

Like I'd show you. Heh.