next upgrade for the dh above

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
@TigOlBiddies

you could upgrade your manticore to over 1100 dps (rather expensive)
@TigOlBiddies
awesome gear. Don't know how better it can get, but...

I'd go for vit, swapping either vile ward, inna's pants or quiver.
If you are okay with survivability with all that discipline, get a better nat's reflection to increase dps even more

@bob778
maybe lacuni and mempo to get better survivability without losing damage
@multipao
Idk, i think getting CC on your left ring would be nice, that or maybe a nice pair of vile wards?
@ Tigolbiddies

Sorry for skipping you! If I were you I would go for (in no particular order):

-new bracers, either rare with 5+ cc or some nicely rolled 75+ all res/4+ knockback strongarm (unless you are wealthy and can afford lacuni w/ cc/dex)
-Inna's legs w/ some vit or all res and 9 ias (getting cheap... just sold some 9 ias 120 dex 36 vit and couldnt get over 29m)
-Vile ward w/ higher all res roll and either life%/vit

Agreed about a better ammy... but I am legacy nats and a decent gaze w/ cc on it is over 1 bill gold (and mine actually has near perf fear/140+ dex/socket/vit)
@ Demopolos

Very solid dh, only thing i could think of besides upgrading you current gear to better rolled versions would be to see if you could manage some more resist on another piece so you could switch to inna's pants.
It would be wonderful if one of you fine gents could help me decide on what to save up for.
Much thanks in advance -
@Nalbuns

Not sure how much you are willing to spend and which direction you'd like to go, but a pair of bloody footprints with higher/much higher dex roll won't be very expensive today.
cant really comment on the next upgrade, everything looks perfect
@hornie

Nice life Regen. Don't see that often. Think the most appropriate upgrade will be getting more Vit. Cheapest deal may start with your Amu first. Cheers!
@KenOngSG

I'd try to add Critical Damage to your Rare Ring and Amulet.

Would def. push you over 200! :)
@jooky prob a better cloak with + max disp

great gear btw, im jelly
Speaking of jelly, your helm is the only slot I can rival with my gear. I guess grab one with the same stats but larger numbers? I don't know, I'm just posting to get some sorely needed help on my own gear :(
11/11/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Holmiester
Speaking of jelly, your helm is the only slot I can rival with my gear. I guess grab one with the same stats but larger numbers? I don't know, I'm just posting to get some sorely needed help on my own gear :(

Link to your D3 profile.
@shndany Nice set of gear, especially the legacy ring, i would suggest upping the manitcore for more dmg, or getting your bracers with some more Crit hit chance.
Oops...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Holmiester-1260/
Is it possible to set to D3 instead of wow since I no longer play that?
Tiggie get a bow like mine. Super cheap and will boost your dps. I have over 200 mil what should I get? Might be looking to get more than one piece if it means I get more dps per million
Holm- get new pants and quiver. Get XML with 20 ias and pefext crit for less than 10 mil
I mean DML
@lysergia

Maybe you should consider a better amulet.