Urgent Maintenance - 11.13.12

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
11/13/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Supes1247
How would you feel if this was your first day off work in 8 days and you had plans to game today...just saying...

I wouldn't cry on your fate or pity you for sure. It's jsut a game..get over it and yourself.
8 days of hard work! what a terrible fate! At least, you work, some lost their job.
At least you can work, some are too sick to even care about video game...
It's just a game man...and by the way...it's up now
I would still realize that problems like this happen, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Oh I can sit and whine and raaaaggge at Blizzard.. calling them incompetent.. and insinuating that they are completely to blame.. but that doesn't make it true.. or even relevant.

It's pointless. It's the height of whining. Like, extremely childish whining.

They didn't do it purposely to screw you. Problems happen. Deal with it.

Man up.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY! BLIZZARD ARE OUT TO GET US!!!!!!!111ONEONEONE
Lets all start playing League of Legends!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
11/13/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Minra
Lets all start playing League of Legends!

OMG. I just downloaded it. I've never played before, but I've been excited about trying it.
Don't want to sound rude or anything but this looks a bit amateurish to me. I mean, these maintenance downtime are really getting longer and longer. And why don't the crew start at 12am PST instead of 3AM? At least we would save like 3 hours of downtime during DAYTIME when most people are PLAYING.

Just saying..

You're actually wrong here. That would be cutting into peak time, which isn't convenient for the majority. You have to think about everyone instead of just yourself.
The only problem I have with Blizzard is the fact that they cannot state a real approximation of time. This is the third time they have pushed back their "ETA". Instead of creating an unrealistic time just to keep players on the edge of their seats, how about a real time frame. I rather wait and know when the game will be up instead of coming back to find another extended "ETA". My thoughts.
11/13/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Zero
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
11/13/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Zeeds
wow, classic blizzard. the maintenance crew has one job and they fvck it up every week. ofc the one night this week i have to really play this game for more than like 30 minutes at a time, blizzard extends the maintenance to 8:00...

Same here. This is completely redonculious.
11/13/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Lylirra
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Best post ever.
Action house is still down! error31075 message not sure what the maintenance did
Yea!!! Message me on League of Legends my name is Minra! yeeeeaaaaa.

BRB BLIZZARD!
YAY game is up lol
I hope this has to do with fixing the terrible lag spikes ever since 1.0.5. I don't care how long the maintenance is if they fix this.
Sorry Lylirra, I'll stop now. =(
Logged into the game and AH just fine.
11/13/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Lylirra
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

<3
Thanks crew for working overtime
I can play now. It's OK already?