Help on raising my DPS

Demon Hunter
profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pabrt-1613/hero/9612636

I need to keep legacy nats to use my build. I have 25% life steal on perma rapid fire/strafe

reason I'm not using gloom is the discipline cost to keep it up is too high. instead I activate blood moon and start an attack, and it keeps the life steal throughout the attack, leaving disc to use punishment.

night stalker won't work because the coefficients are too low.

what gear should I upgrade for more dps?
If you're dead set on keeping legacy nat's, that sorta limits you a little. At a quick glance, if you're looking for DPS I'd get an Inna's Temperance or try to find a new DML with higher IAS. Easier of the two would probably be the pants, since your DML has synergy with your skill build, though you'll have to probably upgrade it sooner or later if you want to push your DPS.
how much are you looking to spend?

you can get a good upgrade of DML for a decent price (around 5mil)
you can get vile ward with something around 200 dex for roughly 11-16mil(maybe a bit more)
you should get a better ring(they are usually expensive) or do Infernal Machine runs
upgrade all your dex gems
You should also try to get pants with higher dex and maybe slightly less vit for a fair price, since they are outrageous in price now.
hmm, I think better DML (I got mine for 100k haha), vile ward, and gems are in my budget for now

i have a temperance but it has crappy EHP stats, I really need those on my pants. plus theyre ugly.
If you must have legacy you are going to have to eventually buckle down and improve those pieces. Especially at this point your boots. Dexterity-less Souls hurt your dps.
Have a look at my profile, I have legacy nats (not wearing my helm at the moment though)
dps with nats helm on is about 240k i think
Have a look at my profile, I have legacy nats (not wearing my helm at the moment though)
dps with nats helm on is about 240k i think

very helpful, how much was your gear though?

especially vile ward, dex boots, witching hour
The ward was 100mill, dex boots were $90 RMAH, and the witching hour was about 150 mill - so expensive pieces but it does get expensive for high dps and nats
yeah that's unfortunate, oh well gives me something to save up for
Replace your Shoulders and upgrade your set items if your not willing to let them go, Chest peice at 60 base stat of dex is horrible (trying not to be mean)
I bought all the cheapest legacy pieces, how much is double dex chest?
profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pabrt-1613/hero/9612636

I need to keep legacy nats to use my build. I have 25% life steal on perma rapid fire/strafe

reason I'm not using gloom is the discipline cost to keep it up is too high. instead I activate blood moon and start an attack, and it keeps the life steal throughout the attack, leaving disc to use punishment.

night stalker won't work because the coefficients are too low.

what gear should I upgrade for more dps?

You can refer to my DH, I use legacy Nats as well, and I am kinda of liited, but my dps is 169K.
-upgrade gems
-crit gaze
-higher dex bracers (under 100 is way too low)
-new DML (I'd sacrifice the disc for more dps)
-get vile wards with 200 dex

o/
danke!

omg new DML for 15m and i gained so much... too bad the rest of the pieces will be expensive to upgrade