Critique The Barb Above You

Barbarian
Prev 1 16 17 18 24 Next
@Mayde 5/10
Go for more crit hit chance + attack speed on your bling. Then get some crit hit damage on your weapons. Your DPS (and therefore survivability with a weapon throw build) will increase dramatically

Thank you for the input. Unfortunately, the advice you have provided requires things far out of a reasonable reach for me.

@Mayde
Offense: 4/10 Sockets in WEAPONS
Defense: 2/10 (Bad AR real bad
Build: 3/10 waepon throw WW build is good your gear is bad
Badass: 1/10
Run MP0 and get better gears so sorry mate for the bad rating

I spent less than a mil on my gear after being naked for 3 months and I can comfortably farm MP5 without using the cookie cutter, OP whirlwind build....

I really don't think your advice is sound, nor presented appropriately. You provided no information on how to improve my barb, unlike the person quoted above you. Please refrain from commenting on that which you are not familiar with.

EDIT:

@vict3r

While your shield is pretty incredible, an offhand weapon (even one with less than desirable dps) with similar stats should increase your dps significantly with the 15% attack speed boost as the majority of a WW's damage comes from the mainhand.
@Mayde 5/10
Go for more crit hit chance + attack speed on your bling. Then get some crit hit damage on your weapons. Your DPS (and therefore survivability with a weapon throw build) will increase dramatically

Thank you for the input. Unfortunately, the advice you have provided requires things far out of a reasonable reach for me.

@Mayde
Offense: 4/10 Sockets in WEAPONS
Defense: 2/10 (Bad AR real bad
Build: 3/10 waepon throw WW build is good your gear is bad
Badass: 1/10
Run MP0 and get better gears so sorry mate for the bad rating

I spent less than a mil on my gear after being naked for 3 months and I can comfortably farm MP5 without using the cookie cutter, OP whirlwind build....

I really don't think your advice is sound, nor presented appropriately. You provided no information on how to improve my barb, unlike the person quoted above you. Please refrain from commenting on that which you are not familiar with.

EDIT:

@vict3r

While your shield is pretty incredible, an offhand weapon (even one with less than desirable dps) with similar stats should increase your dps significantly with the 15% attack speed boost as the majority of a WW's damage comes from the mainhand.

Yep kinda thought as much thats why I said sorry , some people just can't stand the bare truth. So yep you must be right going on the barbs we have ,I must have NO idea on what I'm talking about?? so mate at the end of the day we will all hang on to your vast and great knowledge and by far awesome barb and build??? Or will YOU be able to handle the truth and ask where you can improve???. I believe you won't be able to handle this based on your reply. Myself I'm always seeking advice on where to better myself from all walks of life.... So luck there mate . And as this is a free forum and in my country we have FREEDOM of speech I will personal disregard The comment hance quoted by yourself (Please refrain from commenting on that which you are not familiar with.) And use and follow my rights as a free person..I will also always help others progress in their goals of being the best they can as seen in the number of posts and time and personal effect I have personal put into helping other obtain their goals..And hope others feel this has been of some help to them. Sorry that your nose was so far put out, on what in MY personal option is a very badly built Barb.But we have a right to state our options and when asking for a rating you should be FULLY aware that you may not hear or see some high rating based on a lie to make you feel all good and warm inside. But instead you may see the simply hard truth of what you have.
Cheers and happy gaming
Anyone able to critique my barb? I've made a few changes since the last time i've posted and would like to know what some of you think I could do to further improve. Thanks in advance.
@bruze

Aye mate, firstly you have made some good changes lol,

Your damage I would give maybe 6.5-7/10 it's not that great, but more attack speed, crit crit damage and strength aswell as more average damage on some off pieces (rings neck) would bump that up real quick,

Your defence is great considering your skill use and huge life steal from IK belt and off hand give you a 9/10 for that

Skill choice is interesting, maybe drop some armor for more offense passive?? Brawler is pretty amazing, try giving it a go ;)

Over all nice solid build, just pick up the damage a little and your well on your way,

Over all 7.5/10 (due to damage)
damn nice setup potato 9.5/10

maybe a higher crit mempo .... what do i know about 200k dps
@ Mayde

Some of your pieces are good.

Crit damage is cheapest on weapons, unless you can get 90% on a weapon you are better off with a socket. Or both, for your offhand. I understand that with low gold you have to make sacrifices, but you would see more damage from a supportive offhand with a bash build and it would free up a passive. Weapon throw is for fury traffic and kiting, not dps. You would do well to bump up resists from legs, rings and shoulders. Pick up bloodthirst or an armor passive to help make up for the low defences.

Stay weapon throw if you enjoy it more than min/maxing but pick up more resists and crit damage where it's cheapest.
@ jester

Overall solid, you could spend more to get a similar stat pants with 2 sockets also a belt with some ar.
@ shoe

Could use a higher vit chest.......... Also pants are iso more. Vit... Im assuming u wear most of it for the mf?

7/10
@reasoning
9/10
Exceptional Gear, but your crit chance could be a higher. you might be-able to sacrifice a little strength of your rings to get that
@Twich375: I sure hope that is not your skill selection because it is not very good at all. You are not even using a rune for Wraith of the Berserker! I highly recommend trying Hammer of the Ancients and Rend with what you have going for you. Your high Critical Chance will make the Hammer Critical Hit a lot with the buffs to the skill overall.

As for equipment, I suggest buying an Andariel's Visage with less fire damage and more all resistance. They are not too expensive (<5mil) and will allow you greater survivability with high damage.
@tek

stat: lacking in vitality. Suggest to replace the chest and pants (which can be easily upgraded at reasonable price)

build: imho it is almost always wrong to not use wotb. more than half of the packs got control impairing effects which you need wotb to fight through.

overall: 6/10
@yuench
nice items overall, can't advise on upgrades, but hellffire ring seems rather weak compared to the rest of the items.

Anyone can advise on my char? My profile as below.

Ignore the Hellfire ring; it's used only during xp run. I have no idea what I should upgrade next with 30 million budget.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/spyky-1981/babaman/19235448
@Spyky

Nice set overall. Consider using Mempo's twilight for more dps and a lacuni prowler's for faster runs
pretty solid barb. i dont know how much more you can improve on other than better gems. ???
@Hades,

Offense: 5/10. Need to increase CC by atleast another 15%. Can look to increase CD by upgrading gems in main hand

Defense: 4/10. Need to have more resis and armor.

Build: 7/10. Can try with Bash build.

Badass: 6/10. Can be potential good Skorn build!

Critique: Overall Ok build. Can improve in many areas as mentioned above.
@cvvikram
no movement speed ? and i thought shields are extinct lol. good gear anyways
Critique me critique me! :) I just started playing again after a long hiatus.
Critique me please!~
Currently building CD+CC on my gear,along with as much str as possible (some average dmg is always welcome).The numbers you can achieve this way are trully amazing

!! NOTE : this works best for mp10 farming (which is the only mp i farm) ; on lower mp i would choose ias instead of CD/average dmg;

Will wait on your thoughts

MY armory : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pabbls-2842/hero/1019382

@Gifted : your gear is the basic one you need for para farm (you got your ik set bonus,and your 24% movement speed);also you got a mace as your MH which will provide 10% cc->so that's another + in my book ; on the other hand,i would put more STR in the slots that can have extra roll , aswell as some extra armor (or even AR if you can afford) ; also i would push in the bloodthirst passive instead of TaS.