High dps windforce users

Demon Hunter
High all! I was messing around with 1277dps windforce today and damn do I like it. Love the attack speed! I even bought some prowlers with 5.5cc to compliment the bow.I started thinking about maybe investing in a better one. As I am right now my Dh is at 190k dps no steady aim or ss with this windforce and or course a 100% cd gem on it. I can do mp6 easy enough and I did mp8 with a little more patience. So I was wondering how high can this bow take ppl? I haven't done any ubers with it yet but I have been part of several mp8 über battles with my manticore and I was still contributing a large portion of the damage from my group. So I would just like to hear opinions and thoughts about higher mp farming and uber battles with a good windforce.

Thanks!!!
you can for sure hit 300k+ dps with WF. however your dps will never be as high as if you swapped it for a manti though.
Yeah I know 300k is doable with steady aim and archery but that wasn't really the response I was looking for lol.
But thanks for the reply none the less
Also you have a very nice dh
WF is good to ubers due to the mini stun lock bolashot/thunderball provides.
Yeah I actually thought about that last night. Traps and stun bola might be a decent combo
11/10/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Glitz
Yeah I actually thought about that last night. Traps and stun bola might be a decent combo

Its not gonna be decent for the regular mobs. Since KB of WF will always push monsters away from your traps. Still viable if you place your traps in a tactical area.
O lol yeah. Maybe against the wall if you have one but then that's too situational to really count on. I guess just stun lock and fire a cluster bomb skill or rapid fire every now and then.
Well if there are any windforce users with 150k+ unbuffed dps please add me (glitz#1220) so I can see just how awesome a windforce build can be. I would like to play on the higher mp levels maybe 6-7

Thanks.
Well if there are any windforce users with 150k+ unbuffed dps please add me (glitz#1220) so I can see just how awesome a windforce build can be. I would like to play on the higher mp levels maybe 6-7

Thanks.

I am.. Will add you if i can play later.
Awesome man! Very nice dh you have there. Here is a link to my profile btw

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/gLiTz-1220/hero/26861516

Only thing really different is I bought some lacuni bracers for 9% more ias, and of course a windforce lol. Also some high vit inna pants
I love playing with wind force. But I usually farm mp1 alkeizer runs, just much more efficient!
11/10/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Killian
I love playing with wind force. But I usually farm mp1 alkeizer runs, just much more efficient!

My DH has higher than any manticore I've met using WF. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/OpiumMuffin-1839/hero/680096
@!@#$% damn that's a lot of buffs lol and high dps
11/10/2012 07:22 PMPosted by OpiumMuffin
My DH has higher than any manticore I've met using WF.

Manticore users will tell you to remove ShSH and compare dps with them. But I think you will still have a decent dps without that.
@0piummuffin. What's your dps unbuffed?
His dps is 145626. Pretty good but nothing special.
Still pretty good!
Feel free to add me 0piummuffin or I will add you if that's ok
I've tried many wf builds but ended up not liking as much as my calamity it shoots way faster and you even get more dmg with the crit hit dmg. Also if you get bored you can always duel wield