High dps windforce users

Demon Hunter
Wind force dps just won't be as high as mantis, but it's more fun!
@ Hara:
Really? Damn well let me pick up a decent 1-h then before I spend hundreds of millions on a wf. I assume I'm looking for one with 1os, cd, and high dps
My dps is between 205k-441k. Are you saying eHP?
No your dps without sharpshooter or steady aim or archery. A unbuffed dps means no passive skills that boost dps
My dps is between 205k-441k. Are you saying eHP?

11/10/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Hara
I've tried many wf builds but ended up not liking as much as my calamity it shoots way faster and you even get more dmg with the crit hit dmg. Also if you get bored you can always duel wield

I have duel wields too. Calamity and denettas
11/10/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Glitz
No your dps without sharpshooter or steady aim or archery. A unbuffed dps means no passive skills that boost dps

That's what eHP is. Your dps is what it is with Passives that's why we/I choose the ones we want. Lol
11/10/2012 08:32 PMPosted by OpiumMuffin

That's what eHP is. Your dps is what it is with Passives that's why we/I choose the ones we want. Lol

Nada
Smh.... (Ehp) Effective health pool is not unbuffed dps. Your crit chance must be low. By having sharp shooter on your letting your buffed dps show you have 100% crit chance. You only get that buff for your first couple of shots then your crit chance drops to what it really is. Anyways I'm done trying to explain lol gg on your endgame dh

Yeah your crit chance is 28.5% without sharp shooter.
11/10/2012 08:35 PMPosted by ThePwet

Nada

Nada? Nothing?

Look, you are like every other person who doesn't get it. We are talking about how fast we are able to kill mobs here. Whatever you think your 'unbuffed' dps is, it's like me telling you to give me your dps without utilizing your skills. Feel however you wish but the monsters getting one shotted in MP6-7 will tell you otherwise. Anyways, I like your toon all th wame
Cool man whatever works for you. All I did was ask for your unbuffed dps.
Smh.... (Ehp) Effective health pool is not unbuffed dps. Your crit chance must be low. By having sharp shooter on your letting your buffed dps show you have 100% crit chance. You only get that buff for your first couple of shots then your crit chance drops to what it really is. Anyways I'm done trying to explain lol gg on your endgame dh

Yeah your crit chance is 28.5% without sharp shooter.

I'm well aware of how SS works. Only get the buff first couple of shots? Wrong, re think that. How is every second of +3% crit chance a first couple of shots? So you mean once it resets gaining an estimated 12k dps every second is a long wait? My dps when SS resets is 205k, my unbuffed dps for your information is 167,183. And I thought you were guesstimating my eHP due to the fact that my eHP is 149k, similar to your original guess of 146k. My DH is far from end game and my build/gear changes oftenly. Your inability to realisticly accept how players build their characters and understand the original question of this forum topic (he asked if WF can out dps manti) then maybe what I'm saying makes more sense to you.
Sorry glitz, I wasn't directing these comments towards you originally, I meant ThePwnt
Kk ;)
I used ss when my cc was low as well. I just found it to be less important with a high crit chance.
To give you a better answer to your question: manticore MAY likely allow you to have higher dps, but at what cost? 2 socket manti with 1100 dps and dex? A lot of gold. What about life steal? Finding ones with good stats are hundreds of millions and some are billions. Ultimately a WF always has life steal, but personally the weapon speed is why I choose it. My dps is still high because my attack speed is increase by 80%, and therefor my hatred as well, which allows me to ultimately use cluster/ multi more and effectively more dps. Some WF have almost %knockback, and definitely is very helpful in a jam.
11/10/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Glitz
I used ss when my cc was low as well. I just found it to be less important with a high crit chance.

True. Perfectionist, TA, Vengeance etc are great replacement for ShSh if you have 40%+ crit.
Thanks! Yeah I love the ias as well. I think I'm going to try a decent 1-h before buying a high end wf first.
11/10/2012 08:56 PMPosted by OpiumMuffin
Your inability to realisticly accept how players build their characters and understand the original question of this forum topic (he asked if WF can out dps manti) then maybe what I'm saying makes more sense to you.

Seriously? Your point right now is WF can out dps manticore? Am I getting it right?

I'm not a manticore fan, but i give full credit where credit is due. WF is not meant to win over dps compare to manticore any day of the week.
^ def correct there.