NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 7

Wizard
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
@Nikon

Cool skorn archon, especially dig the LS Skorn, i'm sure those things are hard to get a hold of. Also dig the gloves.

As far as advice for upgrade: I say the more obvious choices are: bracers (you want more CC, add AR, perhaps +armor); ammy (you want to add CC here! even at the expense of other affix); in general you have really high CHD ~400+ but seemingly low CC. If you up your CC you will greatly boost your DPS, which is necessary for archons who rely on pretty high sheet DPS.

Just curious, is 138k without your buff spells active? E.g. only glass cannon no MW/flint? Seems your buffed DPS should be over 200k, but I could just be bad at guesstimating off archon gears and 2h weap

TL;DR -- 1. bracer (more AR, armor, CC) 2. ammy (add CC) 3. in general, more AR and more CC all around
@alesso id change the bracers to a 6.0 cc lacuni with all res or vita/ int high roll
@Chromis

Hellfire Ring. If you don't have one, get one. If you do, either put it on in place of the Leoric's, or better yet, use both. There is no Hellfire that wouldn't outperform that signet you've got on.
@Chromis

Hellfire Ring. If you don't have one, get one. If you do, either put it on in place of the Leoric's, or better yet, use both. There is no Hellfire that wouldn't outperform that signet you've got on.

Trifecta Gloves. Better zuni chest
@RuthlessAB

Better Vile Ward with vit
@Norseman

Needs movespeed imho! Booots (maybe you'll have to drop a bit ehp to get movespeed, but you can get ur ehp back upgrading the pants) :)
@Chromis

Trifecta Gloves. Better zuni chest

Hmm, hadn't paid attention to it in a while, but you were right, it was out of date. Just picked up a nice 189 INT, 80AR, 112 VIT one that also had a bit more armor. Nice little all-around DPS/EHP upgrade.

Thanks for the tip. Most people (including you, sorry) have pointed out the low-hanging fruit with the gloves, but those are actually pretty decent compared to the cost of an upgraded version. I was able to much more easily afford the new Zuni chest than a real glove upgrade.
@Maysrill

may be better helm too.
@Norseman

Needs movespeed imho! Booots (maybe you'll have to drop a bit ehp to get movespeed, but you can get ur ehp back upgrading the pants) :)
Actually lol I have already swapped the boots for a pair of Zuni's Trail. My profile just hasn't updated yet.
@Delfius

I think you might be able to squeeze out more dps with the left ring by dropping AS or CD and adding high average damage such as 3X-6X.

@Maysrill

You can definitely get a better Depth Diggers. Either the same ones with extra vit, or a 250+ int/ 150+ vit/ no socket version.
Hey Guys/Gals ... I wanna start playing my Wiz again.

This forum has been invaluable in helping me gear my Barbarian to where I can run iMP6 all day w/o breaking a sweat.

Hoping y'all can give me some advice on skill sets and help me gear her up properly to do the same ... She's wearing a LOT of $$$ but I'm not so sure it's got the right stuff. (or skill set)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ic1HooksTV-1133/hero/12044310

Thx
try getting a helm with crit chance, such as tal rashas. no reason to use helm of command if you dont have a blocking shield! other than that looks pretty decent
@ xVCx -
A proper weapon. Unless there's something I'm completely missing about your build, you could drastically improve your DPS with almost any weapon upgrade. You could make a major improvement with just a few mil spent.
@Barrett: Trifecta gloves. I got lucky i bought mine for 5 mil XD
@Xuu Tal Rasha's amulet seems the logical progression

That or a better belt. Or a black weapon and a Triumvirate?
@lolsworth : Zunichest + Zuniboots, whatever you can afford, they cost almost nothing now. Also, for god's sake, ls weapon!

P.S. I play on EU, EU profile link:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MeatWolf-2932/hero/10608799
Right ring is missing, it's Zuni 5.5 cc and some dmg like 34-66, currently on sale 'cause of urgent money demand. Also bizarre dps, prolly haste shrine.
@MeatWolf

Man, I recommend you to buy second ring! Slot is free.

:-) You look damn good even without it.

Btw, EU here too. Czech Republic. But playing on US for higher ping and thus bigger challenge. :-)

Edit: Ah I see, I tried EU when I saw your level 1 char. :-)
@RobertVarga Crit chance on Tal's ammy.
@lu1gui

i think your "cheapest" upgrade would be getting vit on your vile ward :)
@dmn I know :) but the 10k health on globes is SOOOOO sweet.
You have great all resist by now, you could drop some for a Int Inna's. It will raise your DPS by lots.