RATE THE BARB ABOVE YOU V9

Barbarian
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
@DChe: Going to be tough, I have a rule of not purchasing anything on the AH over 500k :P (and have no luck with RNG)
11/13/2012 09:47 PMPosted by X007Guy
hey check mine out i think i need more crit
i spent alot of money
11/13/2012 09:57 PMPosted by X007Guy
i spent alot of money

i spent alot of money /10

11/13/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Maverick
@DChe: Going to be tough, I have a rule of not purchasing anything on the AH over 500k :P (and have no luck with RNG)

To be fair, you barely have 5k elite kills. You will need to do a lot more to get godly!
i spent alot of money

If it saves alot of time, sure why not?
i spent alot of money
i can only do monster power level one inferno
@X007guy like the immortal kings (need a gem in that helm lol).
not sure why you cant do higher mp, I can mp3 solo but thats about it. I tried using ik weapon but just wasn't cutting it.

edit: need to put on superstition then you can do higher mps.

I have different pants but wanted the att speed and movement speed.
rage your vitality is insanely low, you should be up around 35-50k health. perhaps on your armor instead of getting low stats each you focus on vitality like myself to help boost your life. and just socket armor with high gems. and your resistances arnt that high enough to cut 21k life. def need a boost to life brother. see you in the fields!
@Castablanca OP gears u got there. Thank u for your advices. I got the Echo cheap so cannot complain too much but I do prefer a CD + socket one. I use the fear to corner elites but open area is really irritating. Many friends of mine said they will stop looking for an echo after seeing how I fight. lol

Will need to look at the seisemic slam skill. I dun have your super DPS to clear elites fast enough. I usually play MP6 and MP7 although I know MP1 are better for farming

I max out my LS on offhand and belt already. Doing that for echo is wat I would love to but their prices are like asking me to !@#$ myself. lol Good thing blizz nerfed inferno again that time thus I dun see the need to have LS on my echo too soon. I got more than enough life coming back for now. More is always better though.

Superstition to Bloodthirst. Will try that. I like superstition because I like to stand on fire or molten and walk through arcane. While others run, I stand and fight. Feels more powerful although the numbers dun. Wonder if Bloodthirst will allow me to do the same since my dps is like half of yours. lol

The hellfire ring is the best hellfire ring I got so far. Not that it is powerful or anything but it is for lvling up. I play quite little compared to most so I want all the extra XP I can get and is FREE. lol Would love a IAS, CD, CC ring when I am near max paragon lvl but those rings would also cost me an arm and a leg. lol

I am not an AH flipper. So... poor...
I think you've got a good lock on what you need to get feng. 8/10. And I'm not sure if this is going to show my 2H or my WW set up. Thanks in advance for any pointers.
@Drdeath

Nice HOTA barb,
could use some upgrades here and there but nice job!

7.5/10
Hey guys. I haven't been in one of these threads before (don't really get on the forums much), but I was hoping to get some advice on what to work on improving next :)
Thanks in advance.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Seanski-2680/hero/1030446
[quote="70057285325"]Hey guys. I haven't been in one of these threads before (don't really get on the forums much), but I was hoping to get some advice on what to work on improving next :)
Thanks in advance.
/quote]
I think you should get rings with crit chance and switch insanity rune to wotb rune.
@ Seanski
You're yellow all over!

Pretty solid ones too, a legendary or 2 i believe is gonna get u to 100k dps in no time.

7/10
@Seanski

U got decent gear but its pretty average. All could use an upgrade. Would try to get some Immortal King gear. As your skill concerns, i see most ww barbs use run like the wind. I cant see or did not feel the benefit of it when i tried it myself.

Hope someone could give me some tips about my character :)
@TimG, few areas you can improve.

1. Buy a new neck(Amulet) with CC & CD. You can get with decent price from 10M and above. This will boost your DPS.

2. Right ring is very poor and can be exchanged again with CC, CD/IAS. This will boost your DPS again

3. You can purchase a decent shoulder with Str more than 200 easily within 5m budget.

Overall 6.5/10
@cvvikram well I a really kick !@# tank barb there,

only thing that cought my eye were the gems, they could do with some improving but damn thats some nice damage for a tank, good job.
Damn I wish I had IK armor I think that would help me out alot! Very nice barbs here guys
@DrowMaster 7/10, solid gear, just need to add some strength and attack speed, maybe more crit damage too.
thx man where do you think i should try and get my crit damage from. Should I try to buy a better skorn with higher crit damage and a 100% gem or try it on rings or ammy? This may take a while as I am broke