Rate Barb above you v11

Barbarian
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
@Mars super barb! great armor points, great combinations of items
@erplayer decen budget skOrn barb. 6/10 cos if low resists. Unless you play mp0 or mp1 then the resist don't matter
@leolaw82 one of the best barb i've seen..great combination.. u got few of my dream gears lol
@kelvinize

not to shabby.......7/10

could use a faster oh......and more vit on your ik chest.....also some crit on your ammy, but i see that you get a huge bump of vit off that sow :l
@ leolaw

perf gems in everthing but those amazing boots? please put a perf gem in their asap....that crap is hideous :p
@reasoning

solid barb, I really like your chest piece with dmg reduction added in....

as for me i'm searching for a upgrade at shoulders with a vile ward and prob some ik boots unless ice climbers magically fall from the sky, and of course gems are soon to be upgraded...
@ tops

you might as well finish off the 5 piece
@reasoning

Should increase your IAS and armor more, overall 7.5/10

9.5/10

I know you need that Vit on your Skorn, but it could use a lot more damage.
@Docta nice balanced barb, might wanna get some more hp, solid 8/10
@Vulgaire
9/10, nice barb. what should one look for in a good skorn? im contemplating getting one myself for rend build.
@fluugy
6/10.
High HPs, low res all no life steal, echoing in wrong hand. but I can see why looking at off hand.
Terrible choice of amulet. get a str vit crit chance all res or something maybe. Keep echoing fury, get a better weapon to have as main (axe or mace) then we got something :)
Good luck I m sure you'll pick up fast ! You're still a young barb

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Stampy-1895/hero/218480
Here's my profile
@stampy.. very nice 8/10
maybe some more cit% of the lacuni?
@Burton

Nice gear, you have a solid balance. It'll be tough to get away from the Nats set without upgrading both at the same time, you'd lose so much by just upgrading one at a time. Definately solid, and I am sure you know where your upgrades will come from 8/10
@belan

Not bad for a rend built but extremely low in speed, overall 8/10
@Belan Really nice skorn ! 8/10 :)

Don't be to rude at my note, I just started the game ^^'
@Arthur very nice Skorn build. DPS seems solid, ais good. Overall very nice. Maybe alittle more res in the future.
@xRising

I would say 5/10, but you just started and you have geared very well for your budget. Keep it up!
@xrising

Up and coming needs alittle work. Put IAS/CC on rings and leave CD for weapons and amulet. Since amulets can roll 100 CD and rings can only roll 50 its better to get max ias on rings and gloves.
@axetomouth

Very nice Hota build only upgrade I see in your foreseeable future is a Mempo with crit, you would have to figure out were to put the lost res though.