Rate Barb above you v11

Barbarian
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
@Fizzlesprig , Nice build snb like me, meaby you can work a little with your hp, but very Nice dps, waiting PVP i guess right?
you skipped me!
@FriendlyFade 9.5/10 nice barb. very strong even with a shield. possible upgrades i guess. ik chest with higher stats. you've got a nice dps also huge vit. it's up to you whether you want to loose life for more dps. but my guess is u have trouble getting killed. in pvp you'd be a force to be reckoned with i assume.

@arturobonin 8.5/10 you've got huge vit. good dps with a shield. both your rings look like they can be improved. you seem to stack life percent. if u want to improve it depends on whether u want more health or more dps. at your health level. i'd say dps couldn't hurt.
@twistedfoo looks like you've put some effort into getting that extra magic find in your gear and for that reason have very low hp, you probably already have replacement gear
@KingOneF

Nice shield and pants. I fondly remember my SnB days, I will go back to that style one of these days. Upgrade gems maybe.
8.5/10
@shogunmj nice looking barb man maybe stack some more res ? do u have issues with EF fear on main hand ??
@nisbne15 Only advice I can give you is to get some cc on your tempo. Other than that,it is a very nice setup.
12/08/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Jason500
@nisbne15 Only advice I can give you is to get some cc on your tempo. Other than that,it is a very nice setup.

8/10 barb

Life steal and AR are kinda low but that's about it!
@Doctaphilly get an amulet like mine with Average damage on it. High Average damage +Cc and CD is better than almost any trifecta
rate me

My weapons are mediocre.
@sandman

I gotta ask, why not a single lifesteal? is that dps with brawler *on* or not? Next to that query, you're pretty solid as is.

Someone do me~
@sandman

I gotta ask, why not a single lifesteal? is that dps with brawler *on* or not? Next to that query, you're pretty solid as is.

Someone do me~

Your DPS looks rather high for your weapons, cd and so on. Probably at 120k unbuff at most?
Your weakest part is obviously your amulet and weapons. Especially MH.

7.8/10
@ Horngyuh80 Im still learning quite a bit on gear for the barbs but to me you look like a 9.5/10.
@hong

roughly 124k if I remember right. Working on a sickle with 1k dps or a regular axe with high dps+cd+cdmg+LS. A socketed LS STR EF is just... too much =\ Those two seem to be my only options atm. An worthy amulet upgrade I think is in the 100m mark for me. The offhand will be changed to a 1k+ dps CHD/Sock?LS MW.

@ross

would suggest bash or frenzy over cleave. Other than that you're doing pretty well
@bele 9.8 very very strong gear next upgrade would be the off hand something along the same lines with the one u got but with str and vit instead of dex and int
@feri

Pretty sweet tank build.
@hitchens

Thats a beast of a lifesteal skorn. I've never seen your skill set up before, but i guess you can do all kinds of stuff with a lifesteal skorn.
@Socrates.

Looks very balanced. Decent health and good DPS.

Any advice for mine would be great. Just started playing again since... 1.0.4? not sure and bought a few new things. Not sure which direction to go in atm to get more DPS.
I can't view your profile battle beard but I need to be rated!!
@Stampy
Echoing fury is a mace, and it is also in my main hand (the correct hand), so I am getting the 10% crit chance bonus from weapons master. I dont need life steal; ive got 2.3k life on hit or something around there..my dps is not high enough to justify life steal. Blackthorne's ammy gives me ias, str, and loh, 13% life, and +100 vit as a set piece when combined with the pants.

In any case, I have been looking for an ammy that is a bit better.

@Sebz, 8/10 nice build dude. I would only suggest comparing a nice witching hour belt with your lamentation.. i used to use lamentation but my dps went up quite a bit when I changed it out. Nice echoing fury.