Top 6h DH America's for DPS

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 4 16 Next

Cudos bro that your gear is better, how does that make you feel?? Now stop bashing others for enjoying the game they way they want to.

Secondly if you actually took the time to think outside the box, you would have recognized that the main focus of this post was for the community, attracting more to my stream, and possibly having more contributors to the less fortunate in the game.

It was also about me continuing to help others in whatever department wether in being ubers, farming or advice.

If you dont want to be an active member of the community and help people out then cool, but dont bash threads for those who are trying to make a difference

How about the money you make on twitch.. does that go back into the community?

Or the Cash Out of donated gear you were talking about the other day, was that going back into the community?

So your a philamprothist, but for your own gains.. Donate a few things here and there in order to obtain higher rankings.. You see even though you claim to be helping the community in the end your only doing it for yourself, your approach is just different than mine.

You really have no clue man haha, first off you dont make ANY money off twitch unless your a partner, and you can easily check my profile to see that I am indeed NOT a partner with twitch. I stream with no added benefit to me other then for the community. EVEN IF i was a partner and was getting paid, you need to support daily at lesat 500-1000 viewers to see anything worth while, and I think the most I have at 1 time is 100.

Next up, I had to upgrade my internet to even support streaming, which is costing me about 30 dollars more a month for the increased upload speeds and the increased gigabyte usage which no one paid for but ME.

Next the gold donations I have received have beeen in the amounts of 2-5 mil here and there which is not much, and I think ive given away about a bil worth of gear including one of the US best 1 socket mantis. Ive also spent about 100 mil out of my own pocket re-gearing multiple brand new people in the game from head to toe. Who fronts the bill on that?? huh??
In fact 2 nights ago someone donated 5 mil to me and I turned around and gave it away as a giveaway to a person whos never even seen a mil gold yet, imagine the smile on his face.

Lastly I do have a paypal donation window on my stream, but ive raised 20 dollars in the past month which doesnt even cover the cost of my new internet...

You really have no clue whats going on and I suggest you find someother thread to showcase ur stupidity or your "godly gear"Your just a troll, a @*%*%**# and disrespectful moron..Grats man your cool JELLY HATERS GONNA HATE

EDIT: lets not forget the money I paid for the streaming software as well
lol.... so these forums are the "PVP" of Diablo 3 right now.. Very entertaining I must say. I hope the real PVP can live up to this!
11/19/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Spartacus
lol.... so these forums are the "PVP" of Diablo 3 right now.. Very entertaining I must say. I hope the real PVP can live up to this!

I doubt it....I predict that it's going to be incredibly bland.

Most likely it'll just be a 4v4 arena with little variety other than teaming up with your 3 best-geared friends either from IRL or the internet and just roflstomping the other team.

I can't possibly see how Blizzard is going to balance PvP AT ALL.
11/19/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Apotheosis

Most likely it'll just be a 4v4 arena with little variety other than teaming up with your 3 best-geared friends other from IRL or the internet and just roflstomping the other team.

If they can't balance it, why not release it right now? Not like a few months would make a difference. What they had at Blizzcon 2010 is a heluva lot better than nothing.
11/19/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Spartacus

Most likely it'll just be a 4v4 arena with little variety other than teaming up with your 3 best-geared friends other from IRL or the internet and just roflstomping the other team.

If they can't balance it, why not release it right now? Not like a few months would make a difference. What they had at Blizzcon 2010 is a heluva lot better than nothing.

Because PvE still needs balancing, and it's better to at least get that in order before releasing another imbalanced gameplay element.

Your just a troll, a @*%*%**# and disrespectful moron..Grats man your cool JELLY HATERS GONNA HATE

EDIT: lets not forget the money I paid for the streaming software as well

Troll successful not one but two people with this thread.. damn its a good day for trolling.

Anyways.. bro.. you should get off your whole paper DPS Craze.. cause it does not mean anything.. do some research about paper DPS and skill DPS you will see just how un important paper DPS rankings really are.

and remember "A dead DH does no DPS"

Also might add a constant kiting DH with no skill does less than his paper DPS.
[/quote]
I dont know why BelowZero always has to bash my threads with his "im super in EHP" department. I have acknowledged countless times that when I say top 8th, i mean DPS wise. I have also acknowledged many times that I agree my EHP is low.

But you know what, IT WORKS FOR ME. I can play MP 10 with my friends, I can carry a lot of people in the community and help them out, I can farm fast and I have FUN....Ive always said my goal has been DPS. WIth 45k health and 250 all resist before perfectionist, I dont have a problem in the game on any level and the occasional death is cause I wasent payingg attention (such as not looking at elite packs before dropping a trap, and they are reflect) or my own stupidity. You dont NEED a rediculous amount of EHP to be successfull.

Now do I want more EHP??? yes of course, but I dont have the in game finances to support both at this level. I do plan on a Mempo as the next upgrade, and I may have a donator to be for new boots with higher dex and vitality...So its a work in progress.

So congrats to BelowZero, your a champ :) you play how you want to play and I will play the way I want to. And everyone else in this thread should to.
[/quote]

Well said. The amount of gold it takes to max dps and max ehp is insane. I honestly don't think the gear levels people like BelowZero have are attainable outside of spending real life money. Nothing wrong with that, but I personally would be much prouder of doing it without. Having said that, my gear isn't even very good and I've spent some real life money hehe, mostly to get legacy nats ages ago. I am proud of my gear though, and I can do pretty well solo and in groups up to MP7-8 so I'm happy. I would love to have insane gear and be able to roll MP10 in groups easy, but I'd rather use my money and time for diverse interests.

Cudos bro that your gear is better, how does that make you feel?? Now stop bashing others for enjoying the game they way they want to.

Secondly if you actually took the time to think outside the box, you would have recognized that the main focus of this post was for the community, attracting more to my stream, and possibly having more contributors to the less fortunate in the game.

It was also about me continuing to help others in whatever department wether in being ubers, farming or advice.

If you dont want to be an active member of the community and help people out then cool, but dont bash threads for those who are trying to make a difference

Or the Cash Out of donated gear you were talking about the other day, was that going back into the community?

So your a philamprothist, but for your own gains.. Donate a few things here and there in order to obtain higher rankings.. You see even though you claim to be helping the community in the end your only doing it for yourself, your approach is just different than mine.

he dies to much on mp3 to get enough viewers to even make a dime of twitch.

I thought it was mp1? :D
*insert IN .gif here*

I thought it was mp1? :D

o ya i forgot :(
Well said. The amount of gold it takes to max dps and max ehp is insane. I honestly don't think the gear levels people like BelowZero have are attainable outside of spending real life money. Nothing wrong with that, but I personally would be much prouder of doing it without. Having said that, my gear isn't even very good and I've spent some real life money hehe, mostly to get legacy nats ages ago. I am proud of my gear though, and I can do pretty well solo and in groups up to MP7-8 so I'm happy. I would love to have insane gear and be able to roll MP10 in groups easy, but I'd rather use my money and time for diverse interests.

Like I always tell people. enjoy the game and play it the way YOU want to play it, not the way others do..
I didn't realize there was so much drama in this game....and to think...all this time I've mostly just been playing solo games looking for gear. I've been missing out on so much!
11/19/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Chocko
I didn't realize there was so much drama in this game....and to think...all this time I've mostly just been playing solo games looking for gear. I've been missing out on so much!

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4718/batmanvironman2.jpg
/puts popcorn in the microwave
11/19/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Chocko

I realized it a while ago, but I have to admit it's pretty entertaining.
I think what I find most amusing is the people who think they are ultra cool for having insane gear, but that gear came from a credit card. Then they ramble on about how other people are jealous, but in reality I think this is just the defensive mechanism they use to cover their inadequacy because they bought their gear.

I have way more respect for people who have average gear but are good knowledgeable players and don't belittle other people for their gear or playstyle.
11/19/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Merlin
I have way more respect for people who have average gear but are good knowledgeable players and don't belittle other people for their gear or playstyle.

^ This.
omg id rather follow this drama than to play diablo now. "yum yum"(popcorn)
Real Housewives of Diablo!