Question about DHs. Might try one out.

Demon Hunter
Philos.... Monsta can correct me if I'm off target but I believe the point he was making is you can spam ball lightning to kill all on MP0/1

However even if you have hatred regen on bows and quivers or whatnot and even running bat you can run out of hatred spamming while vaulting to get that great "consecutive" kill bonus exp as well as making it faster to farm.

Using the grenades allows you to generate a lot more hatred quickly with the tink rune. While it has great AOE as well to help melt mobs it will regen your hatred 2x as fast to continue on with spamming BL.
Using the grenades allows you to generate a lot more hatred quickly with the tink rune. While it has great AOE as well to help melt mobs it will regen your hatred 2x as fast to continue on with spamming BL.

just pick up nightbane over gloom coupled with the bat and you'll never run outta hatred... i actually ran a few runs last night w/o a hatred generator at all... simply spamming BL works just fine

i already rarely run low... posted a video earlier... here it is again...
http://www.twitch.tv/philosophios/c/1750096#

regardless of anything... low MP you NEED vault/TA for speed...

i fail to see how this is up for debate...

and perfectionist on low mp?... also no question here... something else would be more valuable unless you are just a glass cannon...

i can't stand doing alk runs... they are far too short... takes like < 5minutes... i'd rather a 20min full clear... you get much more shinies