@kagato

Gloves
More crit
More crit dmg
Way more AR

Uh...I'm an archon you know?

http://i.imgur.com/AKSsY.jpg?1

Even with those "improvements", I actually lose DPS. Thanks, though. -_-

Your r. ring has to go. The trium. is on the low end. Lots of LR...you'll have to explain to me what you're doing with your wiz.
@kagato

Im using my wiz for just pure farm purposes in archon form. Yay. I have tried using storm armor before for CM/WW/SNS built but i still archon form more. Or u got other recommendations runes for storm armour? Anyway i think im more into striking a balance between survival and DPS
@ reflection

kinda a new wiz but i would assume the cheapest upgrade would be a high vit or all res tals chest
@ getworked

New to wiz too I would say better rings as cc ur missing a ring to so not to surethan I would say gems or mepo with cc
@BlackStar

What do you think of that Mara's? Looks pretty nice up front but have you stuck it in a spreadsheet? Seems to me you'd benefit more from CD/CC/IA amulet.
@Kagato

Your gear looks pretty balanced tbh. Looks like your next decent upgrade is going to be pretty expensive, like a higher cc/cd amulet, a cc mempo, or a lacuni with decent cc and int

*For my gear I changed some gear around today and lost a lot of vitality and am going to get a tal rasha chest with at least 180 vit and hopefully some armor :), so please recommend my next upgrade por favor
@icecold54
definately your ring or rings. CC and IAS needed :)
Continuing where we left off:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7109540984?page=26

@kagato

Gloves
More crit
More crit dmg
Way more AR

Uh...I'm an archon you know?

http://i.imgur.com/AKSsY.jpg?1

Even with those "improvements", I actually lose DPS. Thanks, though. -_-

Your r. ring has to go. The trium. is on the low end. Lots of LR...you'll have to explain to me what you're doing with your wiz.

I don't know what you are doing with your wizard but I am having fun running around killing things. Collecting loot and XP on the way. LR helps me staying alive (amongst other things I suppose).

And thanks for showing me your fancy spreadsheet. I just don't understand why you did not put your current attack speed of your gloves into the calculator for the new gloves I was suggesting?
@AzzKiKa

The easiset upgrade for you would be a Vile Ward. You will never look back.
12/02/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Smartdrive
The easiset upgrade for you would be a Vile Ward. You will never look back.

You won't be able to, when you try to turn your head you'll bump into the enormous spikes on your shoulders.
I don't know what you are doing with your wizard but I am having fun running around killing things. Collecting loot and XP on the way. LR helps me staying alive (amongst other things I suppose).

And thanks for showing me your fancy spreadsheet. I just don't understand why you did not put your current attack speed of your gloves into the calculator for the new gloves I was suggesting?

LR is suboptimal in comparison to LoH or LS for archon.

You seem to be heading towards a hybrid of CMWW.

The gloves you were suggesting, with the IAS, would cost around 70+ mil. Probably more. Hence, why I didn't add them. I'm an archon, again. Not terribly interested in huge crit values (actually, my crit is a little overboard at the moment). The IAS is a nice compromise for the gloves.

Also note my resistances are low so the gloves help just a little plus the bonus from INT. I do agree that I could probably find a better pair but not for 70+ mil.

Hellfire is not something you want less you're in your exp farming gear. Knocking back with CMWW...
@kagato maybe the chest needs AR. :)
I agree! I also need to look at getting resist all up somewhere...but I can't seem to find a piece to boost it up high enough.

@Prometheus

Nice char. name! :P Looks like you opted towards the pants to improve your resistances, vit, etc.

I would say you're in my position sort of. Nicer wand but you need to look for more stats on the gloves. And I see it's you who outbid me on that amulet! :P It's very nice.

What do you think of Andy's helm?
more armor?
@DrkPeace Upgrade those gems!!!
Tal Rasha's Allegiance
maybe some crit chance on a ring?
Gems.
The same source with better CC
Rings with CD or IAS AND CC
No profile shown for amano