NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

Wizard
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
socks with all res
YORI: Andariel is suck because of 18% more fire damage...

Here is my profile:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/amano-2556/hero/3290245
I only see a level 3 so just about anything lol.

Where should I upgrade next?

I am thinking either a witching hour, better 1 hander or a skorn.
@ Verbal

Need a triumverate....badly

EDIT: @maysrill what gems can i upgrade? =(
@ BDF - No complaints really. Maybe a 6% Lacuni, 10% gloves, or an amulet with IAS on it. No glaring flaws anywhere though.

(Maybe it's time to upgrade gems?)
@Maysrill - That Lacuni has no main stat! Get on it... STAT!

@BDF - There are collectors edition gems that shoot laser beams from your chest, not unlike Ironman.

@Liswara - I have 700 base AR and 4100 Armor and I can facetank MP7 elites no problem.
@shine - Your AR, How much is your total AR? Doesn't it be hard if confront with elites?

Maybe your chest piece to upgrade the first thing
@Liswara

Looks like you have a pretty well balanced Wiz...the first thing I would upgrade though is probably your amulet, nice crit damage but no native stats to go with that socket. It's just a personal preference but I like to have 24%MS as well, I would swap for MS boots or Inna's pants if you're CM and it looks like you are.
^^ you could prolly get more resistance and upgrade gems
@Liswara

Looks like you have a pretty well balanced Wiz...the first thing I would upgrade though is probably your amulet, nice crit damage but no native stats to go with that socket. It's just a personal preference but I like to have 24%MS as well, I would swap for MS boots or Inna's pants if you're CM and it looks like you are.

The amulet, yeah...I think I will change it with primary stats and sacrifice the CHD to 50+

The pant, too afraid of losing the LoH and 12% life though, Inna's only offers MS, IAS and 1% CC, now what I need the most is CC. I think I will upgrade the helm with CC and distribute the lost AR to both higher AR lacuni and higher AR of amulet. What do you think?

Thank you so much.
@liswara

you definitely need cc the most, i would look into switching to a nats boot/ring set

movement speed and +7% crit, you can get rings with pretty beast stats for cheap (see mine)

My off ring is a trifecta with 8%ias,4.5crit,34%cd, 75res all

I just recently switched to jousting mail pants... should i focus on getting armor + sockets, all res+ double int or sockets , or armor and all res double stacked?

right now i have two pairs, the one i have on, and another with 55ar instead of sockets

im sitting at around 675ar and 5000 armor
@grizz about time to upgrade your vile ward :D
@ Verbal

Need a triumverate....badly

EDIT: @maysrill what gems can i upgrade? =(

My bad. Monitor resolution is worse than my gaming system. Those looked like 54's at a glance.
Any help me I got skipped
Easiest way to upgrade your wizard:

See image: http://postimage.org/image/qe2qhcv4j/

58 Dex
167 Int
IAS 8%
12% movement speed
1436 damage to melee
Crit Hit Change by 6.0%

Currently on the AH for 200 mil!
Nty I already have 36% ms
@cytolethal - i'd try to help but i know nothing about hardcore. seems like you're pretty early on in your build as well.
@ Sickness

Only thing I really see that would give you a huge DPS inc is your Chants Will. Need a 1100+ Then you're beast.

Could also look into Trifecta jewls (I know Hellfire is for P Farming)
@ Nef, i'm not really sure what spec you're going for. You have half Archon gear / half CM/WW gear.

If you're an archon - Get a black weapon and triumvirate - will shoot your dps up a ton.

If you're an CM/WW - Get a Tal Rasha's chest and IAS on your gloves so you can hit the CM/WW breakpoints.
Mempo for you Kieble