stats needed to do mp10 ubers for SNS

Wizard
Prev 1 10 11 12 20 Next
So I just went and solo 'em out of curiosity (I usually never waste machines on only 1 character), and Mag killed me on her last step (when she's around 2x million). Pretty much one shot me with 2 clouds. That's one reason I don't like to go solo to this fight.
I also was using the bubble (time warp), because I wanted to use the same loadout I use when I go with people, but not having teleport really makes me feel quite unsecure (it really is a big help on surviving matters)
So try again... Around 9 minutes for Mag/SK, and 4 each for the other two. Plus the fail on the first try, I wouldn't been able to get the key (I had it from before, killed him with a pack, so I didn't waste time).

That's talking full blown SNS, so long story short... I don't really feel comfortable soloing this kind of stuff, because the witch pretty much can one shot you if she feels like it, but I think I'm mp10 capable :P

I'm on the european server (http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Molitro-2566/hero/1172077), and I have a chantodo with OS, and a fast one, so I switch between 2.73 and 3.01.

The stats with my ubers gear are:

124/106 k dps (2.73/3.01 BPs)
41k HP
5208 armor
684 AR
55.5 CC
20 APoC
864 LoH (seems enough)
I'd like to join this union.

4918 Armor
850-915 Resist all
Crit Hit Chance: 56%
LoH: 1477
DPS: 214,808
HP: 30k
Aps, 2.77.
19 APOC
CST
dboy#1704 (3.0)
------------
3.01 APS
110K+ DPS
55 CC
1K RA
5K Armor
959 LoH
40K HP
500K+EHP/Dodge
90.71% Total Damage Reduction
Alright I'm down to play ball. Getting tired of solo runs anyway. Also done enough MP10 2/3/4 player runs. I think I'm good to go considering your minimum requirements.

Skiring#2307
EU Servers

2.74 AS
50% CC
332% CD
169k DPS

4960 armor
807-897 AR
41k HP
900 LOH

Unbuffed: 373k EHP and 430k EHP with dodge
Prismatic: 535k EHP and 617k EHP with dodge

Running SNS smoothly with 16 APoC.
Usually pick healing blades over teleport since then you can outheal anything and I'm not afraid of the pounding, but all depends on solo vs. group and ubers or keyruns.
Please edit

I'm at 3.01 now from 2.5 listed on 1st page.

Mega thanks!
I'd like to join the union, i have two specs for 3.0 and 2.73

APS 3.1185
HP 36186
CC% 54
AR 782.6
Armor 4879
LOH 1102
DPS 152491

and

APS 2.8545
HP 37506
CC% 52
AR 851.7
Armor 5082
LOH 1366
DPS 168090

Thanks and im Eastern
Sign me in:
SNS built.

APS: 2.80
HP: 42/48K depends on the gem in the helm
CC% 60.5
AR 879
Armor 4712
LOH 882
DPS 151K
APOC 18
EHP 504K

Thanks and I'm on EST.
I just set up another thread and didn't think to check down the page! I suppose it's still valid though, as I don't want to derail this one. Basically.... this thread is EXACTLY what I was looking for haha. If you're on pretty often and would like to help me (check my profile, I pretty obviously play a lot/too much) carry folks in MP8-9-10 Ubers, shoot me an invite in game. We might even make a service out of it! But really, I'm/we're just in it for the trifecta Hellfire.
bollocks i was hoping ppl would forget about this thread as it was gettin buried :)

if yall dont mind im gonna add quite a few of u, cause i sometimes get asked to do uber carries and tbh im sorta sick of doin ubers at the moment
@SteelPhantom

Man, can't add you, it says that your friends list is full...
SteelPhantom

Your friends list is full so I couldn't accept the request but yes I do still have my CM gear. The archon gear was purchased on a whim.
I'd like to sign up...SNS Eastern Time Zone

DPS: 173K
EHP: 353K

AS: 2.8
CC: 54%
HP: 38K
LOH: 1250
AR: 780
Ar: 4700
APOC: 19

Can solo mp10 but hate it alone cause it takes way to looooooooooooong. Enjoy it much more in a group to share the pain with!
Just wanted to drop in to say that I think this union thing you made, SteelPhantom, is very useful and successful

When I first posted here on page one it was a light hearted joke about unions being evil, wasn't expecting anything to come of this, figured OP wouldnt actually keep up with the effort... but man was I wrong!

I've gotten a bunch of uber runs in and requests and I am realizing a good deal of it comes via this thread, heh! Keep up the good work SteelPhantom, you keepin this thing alive!
Sign me in please, I'm on EU realm:

Unbuffed stats:

DPS: 205K
EHP: 514K (without dodge)
EHP: 654K (with dodge)

AS: 2.74
CC: 55%
HP: 55K
LOH: 1023
AR: 781
Ar: 5244
APOC: 20

I've gotten a bunch of uber runs in and requests and I am realizing a good deal of it comes via this thread, heh! Keep up the good work SteelPhantom, you keepin this thing alive!

its good to know this thread is doing what i hoped it would do, i think nowadays we get maybe 1 request every 1 to 2 weeks in the forum looking for a cm/ww, which allows us to troll each other, buy gear, discuss mechanics/builds and help out the ppl who need help
Hey Steel

can you change toyyoda to yodatoy#1838? had to change my account name due to account issue. thx.
Please add me to the PST list. 3.0+APS, 165k DPS unbuffed, 54% (I think) CC. Armor is a little low, but anyone who has done mp10 with me knows I don't die (often).

Thanks!
Fulleffect#1282 - EST

153k DPS
45k HP

50+%Crit
2.74 APS

4300 Armor
650 AR
20 APOC
1100 LOH

I have ran approximately 12 MP10 ubers in the past 2 weeks. Hit me up

its good to know this thread is doing what i hoped it would do, i think nowadays we get maybe 1 request every 1 to 2 weeks in the forum looking for a cm/ww, which allows us to troll each other, buy gear, discuss mechanics/builds and help out the ppl who need help

I think there are many people who read this thread, never post here, and simply whisper directly to the players on this list, been getting a lot of random messages lately for Ubers from people I don't know otherwise, and when I'm not posting to run ubers in the chats, so I'm assuming it's from this & other posts :D
to the many who have applied and have not ended up in the second post, its probably cause u were lacking ehp, or ur stats were with prismatic on.
I've left yall off the list cause most of the time the ppl asking for uber runs are way undergeared and are looking for their first or second hf ring. As such i make sure i try list ppl who can do an mp10 uber solo without hitting enrage timers or dieing repeatedly.

Note: if u usually run with a high dps monk/barb/dh/wd/wiz then feel free to let me know and ill add u into the 2nd post