stats needed to do mp10 ubers for SNS

Wizard
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 Next
@Hexxy: He's listing what breakpoint you're at. That would be either 2.73, 3.0, 3.33aps.
oh ok my bad
yup brkpoints
also zhouxin put ya in tha est team

considering adding disclaimer that 2 cm wizards are required for uber runs
have to test seige/zk fight tonite or tomorrow hopefully
ok tested out seige fight gonna have to ask yodatoy or someone higher geared to see how they do
ran with another cm and seige was being annoying, could cause complications for when carrying
it is no longer possible for wizards to prevent seigebreaker from pickin up someone in front of him
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7909481161?page=3

my recommendation is that u give carry a shield so that he stays alive whiles hes hanging out with seige

also added this to first post

okay in interest of honestly its possible at some really high gear lvl i think, if u use an azurewrath (as told to me by someone else),
but whats the point of that?
That's a bummer, yet another reason to not let your LoH drop too low. So you can survive a grab with your already spinning twisters.
oh wow ive been really lazy gonna update the list so its ready for 1.07 my apologies to the recent applicants

some of u folks need to post ur time zones

@ han gonna add u to test ur skills

sure hehe. im actually in asia so not sure what time zone im in
oh wow ive been really lazy gonna update the list so its ready for 1.07 my apologies to the recent applicants

some of u folks need to post ur time zones

@ han gonna add u to test ur skills

sure hehe. im actually in asia so not sure what time zone im in

oops forgot to send request before just did it today
Please check whether my wiz qualify to join this union or not? I'm from South East Asia

~ 838 AR
~ 4297 Armor
~ 3.40 Atk Speed
~ 125k dps
~ 50.9k hp
~ 62.00 CC
~ 509 loh
~ 20 apoc

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MOBAjobg-6966/hero/29492739

Thanks in advance.
2.73 cm/ww/Meteor (10.8x damage mult)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JewBarb-1471/hero/5300985

late nights PST availbility ( may dip in march severly due to IRL complications and moving 3k miles)

DiabloProgress link coming when available
Well it was hell but I soloed ZK/SB today. I played 2.73 and 3.0 (build has changed since I posted before). So you can also add 3.0 if I choose to use it.
50,5% CC
323% CD
204k DPS
420k EHP
854 AR
5382 Armor
900 LOH
20 APOC
42k HP

This was not efficient I kept dieing so I changed to 3.0 (cheating with AS Chanto)
223% CD
170k DPS
Everything else is the same.

What made the difference for me is using Blood Magic instead of Wormhole. The total amount healed is more than the damage done even though he picks you up (of course I have quite some damage reduction...) What remains hell is not dieing because ZK spams a tornado or roof drop on you while you're being picked up (seriously I was close to bashing my keyboard).

In the end though it's doable but everyone should consider getting a partner Wiz or play with high end Barb who can survive SB... I mean I died and died and died. Basically perseverance and stubbornness kept me going and probably more luck than wisdom in the end.
but whats the point of that?

This...
add mehhh

cst

1200 loh, 5000 armor, 770 all res (800 on most), 19 apoc, 2.74 ias, 51.5 cc, 34.5k hp, 160k dmg unbuffed

(running sns)
I am pround to announce I have just reached 150k unbuffed DPS limit while maintaining close to 400k EHP rating! :)
@jewbarb can u log out with storm armor and something other than glass cannon on one night,
hard to judge ur setup

@grizz ur missing some gear, quiting ?

@numerian ur already in

@anyone else who requests to be added please be aware ive recently gotten hooked on nba 2k13 so if i dont respond/add u to the union right away send me a friend request as i do still occasionally log in to do a quick demonic essence run

its why im an a--hole about ehp i run at a minimum 400k ehp against elites so i usually only die against ubers due to laziness, not payin attn etc

and i dont usually let ppl who got fat off of vit and life% int

just running shocking aspect as opposed to energy armor is a fairly large dps boost
its a big enough boost that a 100k sns wizard almost always outdoes a 200k full cm wizard (ea and cs)
Yes, but I don't fully understand this remark: "-50k DPS for wizards who can run SN/SNS in MP10".
Jesus this thing just went crazy steel. Now mad wizards have intense EHP and it's cuz of you. Good work buddy.
02/20/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Numerian
Yes, but I don't fully understand this remark: "-50k DPS for wizards who can run SN/SNS in MP10".
That means if you run SN or SNS, the DPS requirement is lowered by 50k dps. So the requirements for MP10-capable SN and SNS wizards are instead:
* 3.0+ aps /70-100k dps
* 2.74 aps /100k-170k dps
* 2.5 aps /200k+ dps
OK, but what does it mean that "I can run SN/SNS build"? Simply everybody can set SN/SNS build and this way lower Union's requirements?
They arent skills. It's builds. It means you're running the Shockanado (SN) or Shockanadoshards (SNS). The extra requirements are for CM/WW wizards that are running Energy Armor and Crystal Shell over Diamond Shards+Storm Armor (Shocking Aspect).
CS and EA improves defensive capabilities so why SN/SNS wizards are granted to have equal relative dps and weaker defense in comparison to CM/WW wizzards? Do SNS wizards kill monsters so quickly that their defense does not matter so much? Sorry, but I don't get it.