stats needed to do mp10 ubers for SNS

Wizard
Prev 1 2 3 4 20 Next
^ same, adding CC makes it smoother for me, it's definitely useful.

3.00 is overrated, not CC imo.
I meet none of the requirements, but can do mp10 ubers perma freeze

1450 LOH ftw
Well maths not on ur guyz's side. it's not till u get to 65% crit @ 2.74 does it tie 50% crit @ 3 ias
I agree with Aimless, I've tried a fair share of different cc/ias combos up to the 3.5ias and 70%cc level and imo, end game is 3.01aps and 60+cc. It's a different world up there. Above 3aps is really not noticeable for me, above 60%cc it's diminishing returns.

Obviously, ias benefit is greatly diminished if you're not getting sub 100ms ping times, as many others have observed.
This thread is bad and you should feel bad for making it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFHO6cHdvVw&feature=youtu.be

This is my cm wiz
This thread is hilarious lol, we can troll each other all day long here. NO Mr 285k dps unbuffed SNS you can't join cuz you're 600 armor short! Baddie! XD
11/28/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Merkyor
This thread is bad and you should feel bad for making it.

Lololol, Steel's mah bro!
I agree with Aimless, I've tried a fair share of different cc/ias combos up to the 3.5ias and 70%cc level and imo, end game is 3.01aps and 60+cc. It's a different world up there. Above 3aps is really not noticeable for me, above 60%cc it's diminishing returns.

Obviously, ias benefit is greatly diminished if you're not getting sub 100ms ping times, as many others have observed.

Yep, you're like me then I've experimented with all different ranges of that with the added benefit of ET CC vs non with more CC. APS ranges I agree that 3 aps should be your max, don't try to go 3.35 with bubble completely not worth it and not that much difference - at that point CC becomes infinitely more valuable. And yes ping times should be sub or near 100ms to gain the full benefit.

We sound a like..we should be friend! *Obsessive-look.jpg*
54cc
400cd
600 allres
4k armor
200 dps
2.67 aps
44k life
1000 loh
Soloing ubers mp10
I'm i qualified?
You're short 1% cc baddie. Sell your gear!
50cc
650/700 all res
4k armor
120k dps
53k life
1350 loh
27 apoc
2.84 aps

easily can swap out, apoc for mempo or other chantodo force with double int roll, and take out vita gems for dps...
You have too much apoc come back when you get less!
Instead of some arbitrary numbers like 4500 armor and 750 all res, wouldn't it be better to just stick to total damage reduction? It doesn't seem logical to be in the club with 4500/750 but just fail short with 6000/740.

Pick a number like >88% total damage reduction and that's it.
wow troll city up in this thread, and all i wanted to do is consolidate all the looking for uber requests to one place

@ged about dmg reduction i already switched up to the op to having a minimum amount of ar and total ehp (its hard as hell to get to 6k armor while running this build and maintaining dps)
I am a Teamster can I join?
11/29/2012 05:43 AMPosted by JellzRoc
You have too much apoc come back when you get less!

Lol'd xD
Unions took away my Twinkies... :-(

Iono if i really qualify... i'll let ya'll be the judge of that. (I'm just peachy in MP10 if that helps)

3+ atk speed
46 cc
7-800 AR
605 Loh
170k dps unbuffed
57k hp

PuddingHead#1779

Oh yea, on during night time. US central
Can I join the club yet? Or is my armor too low?
If your in the club remember to pay your dues.

Dues can be sent to diesel323#1300

Past dues will result in banishment from the club.