Demon Hunter
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
@nick

Awesome dh. 10/10
deleted post as doubled up by accident.
@ant2ny

Incomplete man... cant see ur gear
@Death

8/10. Pretty damn solid. Next upgrade should probably be amulet and maybe higher CC Lacunis.
@Celanian I think you're set, maybe an insanely expensive manticore? 10/10
@Namus,

You are well on your way. A few observations...

Your economy looks to be low as the reason for the lower quality gems...so hopefully a few good drops and you can improve your gems.

I see you are weak on both life and res but armor is quite good comparatively.

You have many good and BIS items, but the rolls are a little meh.

Your ammy has great crit damage but could easily have other stuff.

I would actually try to get high prices for some of these items and then shop for bargains with the gold by checking for end times.. Be patient.

But at your paragon level, I wish I had your gear... lol.

Very nice progress..

Chappy.
@ant2ny

Incomplete man... cant see ur gear

Sorry dude i'm currently working on my monk. So if really wanted to you can check the gear on him and just add the manti and deadmans. Currently dh is at 174k dps with 49k life and 4k armour with 200 all resist.

Nice dh by the way. 9/10 .
@chappy more dex and crit damage needed to up your dps significantly.
@D3athStrik3 keep ur pants and bracers, then get ALL new everything. wowsers.. 4.5/10
@ bucketsmoke

8/10

i think you can get a better dead man's legacy for pretty cheap these days.

note to reviewer: this is not my main, just started replaying could use some semi-through advice, thanks :)
@tokenflip

Nice DH - all very solid gear most of your items are trifecta gear
everything looks equal to each other - so upgrades for you gonna be millions

Cheapest upgrade I can see would probably be your shoulds, other then that nice character
GoofTroop, why on earth would u have 3 innas?! thats not helping u at all man
12/11/2012 12:55 PMPosted by BucketSmoke
GoofTroop, why on earth would u have 3 innas?! thats not helping u at all man

Using monk gear trying diff class out - and not sure why my stats have not updated my gear is showing correct but 10kdps lol
@tokenflip

Nice DH - all very solid gear most of your items are trifecta gear
everything looks equal to each other - so upgrades for you gonna be millions

Cheapest upgrade I can see would probably be your shoulds, other then that nice character

what shoulders should i look at? 200 dex / 100 vit vile wards?
Vile wards are easy to find - but might be able to find some yellow shoulders for cheaper with +200 dex vit all res etc.
@Gooftroop

Good start on the DH. I think your stats/values are screwed up on your profile, not sure why. Looks like you moved monk gear over to DH which means there's plenty of room to upgrade your DPS which is sweet. Don't think you'll be benefitting from the spirit regen set bonus after all :)
Nitrosity

Very nice DW build with legacy Nats and good amout of survival. Must be a lot of fun.

Really sick Strongarm bracers. Never realized they dropped stats that good.
Plex - Very nice build. I esp like your DML.

I might be switch back to strong arm bracers. I think I have enough iAS anyways.
12/11/2012 11:55 AMPosted by BucketSmoke
@D3athStrik3 keep ur pants and bracers, then get ALL new everything. wowsers.. 4.5/10

seriously think you been smoking the crack pipe...

@Neoshinji - great dh 9/10 only thing I can see is getting better dml and vw with more dex but solid dh :D