This thread will frustrate all Farming DH.

Demon Hunter
Your farming away, mobs surrounding you, blasting off DPS like its out of fashion, trash mobs falling and elites health dropping fast. Your hoping for that legendary, that glorious bronze shaft into the sky. Perhaps it's the Nats reflection you need for 4pc. Or an IK chest piece with the perfect roll to sell for 300million gold, or even a piece that will hit the 250 real money cap. Maybe.........

Then you see it, the bronze beam of light as the elite falls, perhaps this is the one............................ o wait, it's just my jagged spikes caltrops being set off.................
Lol dude yeah I feel that way all the time and my buddy says that too. He's like "wtf.... I always think a legendary dropped... your caltrops suck".
haha.. same here...
k
^ yes
lolz, also reminds me of my friend throw a legendary item when the uber bosses are dead. I thought I got the Organ~~
Your farming away, mobs surrounding you, blasting off DPS like its out of fashion, trash mobs falling and elites health dropping fast. Your hoping for that legendary, that glorious bronze shaft into the sky. Perhaps it's the Nats reflection you need for 4pc. Or an IK chest piece with the perfect roll to sell for 300million gold, or even a piece that will hit the 250 real money cap. Maybe.........

Then you see it, the bronze beam of light as the elite falls, perhaps this is the one............................ o wait, it's just my jagged spikes caltrops being set off.................

LOL at this, so true.

Also true when I use breath of heaven on monk lol
Haha! Great post! It used to get me often and sometimes still does. I've conditioned myself to listen for that sweet sound instead of looking for the bronze shaft of light.
Nothing grinds my gears more than hearing a "DING" noise from another char's skill, and thinking its a dropped legend. I spend half a minute running around my screen only to find absolutely nothing :(
11/25/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Leonyy
lolz, also reminds me of my friend throw a legendary item when the uber bosses are dead. I thought I got the Organ~~

Ha, yeah, I had an uber drop a legend and no key for me the other day. At first I was thinking, "Oh, well that's cool at least got a legend." Then I ID'd it... sigh... wish I had gotten the organ.
rain of vengeance's initial shot in the air also looks like a legendary drop
haha not only that, but also farming with monks! some skill of them does something similar and always gets me.
haha! So very true, it has happened to me oh so many times.
lol! Exact reason why I dont use caltrops. I cant handle it!