V1.06 suggestion

General Discussion
Hi,

Just at work but I would like to give some suggestions.

1. AH online, I am at work during the day so I dont have time to bid. It would be nice if I could follow up on my bids while I'm at work thru Blizzard's website.

2. PvP can wait, why are you guys in a hurry for this? To be honest PvP was cool in Diablo but that doesn't necessary mean it will be the same. I personally think unless they can create something like Ultima Online where it is a MMRPOG, the PvP system will fail no matter what they do. I mean c'mon, this game we already know is geared toward loot so unless I am stupid enough to uncheck "drop loot when killed" its not going to be real PvP.

3. More Legendaries from Blacksmith. I took a look at the stuff I can make but there is nothing good not to mention 1000 hrs of Diablo and no single Legendary Plan drop.

4. Profile for Asia English please. I've been asking this for a long time. It like Blizzard is ignoring those living in Singapore (I dont live there) but just saying, there are a lot of English speaker in the Asia region.

5. Last but not least, the patches are coming slower and slower which means they are working on their own stuff. So why not come up with better content instead of changing things which wasn't broken in the first place.
1 things. There wont be a 1.0.6. They work on the half patch system in where only 5 patches are released until a new set begins. In the new set, a lot of changes occur more than regular patches.

I honestly want pvp to come in the next patch. It should not have to take half a year or more for them to release a mechanic that was promised to us. I have been waiting for it and i'm sure most others have to. As long as they do not let people sell the pvp gear or let them buy it, it stands a chance.

I say just remodel blacksmithing all together. It costs to much to make anything and the rewards are a joke.

Just my thought
11/19/2012 09:04 PMPosted by LapChi
3. More Legendaries from Blacksmith. I took a look at the stuff I can make but there is nothing good not to mention 1000 hrs of Diablo and no single Legendary Plan drop.

1 things. There wont be a 1.0.6. They work on the half patch system in where only 5 patches are released until a new set begins. In the new set, a lot of changes occur more than regular patches.

I honestly want pvp to come in the next patch. It should not have to take half a year or more for them to release a mechanic that was promised to us. I have been waiting for it and i'm sure most others have to. As long as they do not let people sell the pvp gear or let them buy it, it stands a chance.

I say just remodel blacksmithing all together. It costs to much to make anything and the rewards are a joke.

Just my thought

+1 to both of these.