The club for people with no club

Wizard
Thanks Sennin for the idea. With all the silly clubs popping out, I think we need a club for people who don't meet any criteria.

Post here if you can't join any of those elitist clubs, so we can cry together in agony...
I want to create a poverty club :(
11/29/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Inspy

To join that poverty club, I think we need to impose entry fee, to make thing painful at the max :(
are there free drinks at this club?
11/29/2012 07:57 AMPosted by novice

To join that poverty club, I think we need to impose entry fee, to make thing painful at the max :(

So what would the fee be? You have to give the best item you have on you and it can't be worth more than 50k?
11/29/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Succubus
are there free drinks at this club?

Maybe, better than bake at the 3.0 aps club for sure. I mean... lolbake
I love the clubs, everyone just listing their stats as a benchmark to create some imaginary group.

My club has a minimum paragon level of 73 and you need to have zuni boots with at least 63 All Resist and you aren't allowed to use any gem type besides Radiant Star!!!! You need to have a battletag with a number 1317 after it.
My club you have to have less than 60% CC, less than 150k DPS, less than 3 APS, run CM/WW, less than 300k EHP and still have gear that cost over 1b at the time...

AKA the club where i bought expensive gear that didn't actually help me much....
Any free cookies?
Finally I belong!!!
No food, only tears.
11/29/2012 08:41 AMPosted by novice
No food, only tears.

This club sounded depressing.. -_-''
My club would be "terrible Hellfire ring club."
High five, bros.

(I feel like a poser in the 100k club, since that's only buffed.)
free beers, nigh club tours? xD
11/29/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Razor
free beers, nigh club tours? xD

Yeah, but only Natty Lite.
no.... as a wise man once said:

I dont want to be part of a club that allows me to be part of it.
11/29/2012 08:58 AMPosted by LaoShu
No food, only tears.

This club sounded depressing.. -_-''

No hard feeling though! For example, 2.5 aps, 4.5k Armor, 45 CC and 80k DPS are still proper stats for an above average CM/WW :D
My club you have to have less than 60% CC, less than 150k DPS, less than 3 APS, run CM/WW, less than 300k EHP and still have gear that cost over 1b at the time...

AKA the club where i bought expensive gear that didn't actually help me much....

I'm not at 1b yet but I have all the other stats when I switch to my CM/WW gear. think I have around 210k EHP lol
Finally someplace I can belong.