100K DPS/100K HP Club: Show off your build..

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10
;P
100k dps and 100k hps. Assuming no defense equals one hit dead in pvp. I don't think PVP will play out like in WoW where it was normal to have people stacking rediculous amounts of the stuff.

Hitpoints are a nice bonus and I play with a witch doctor that rocks about 80k hps and 100k dps and for him it works as his zombie dogs are directly based off of his hitpoints. I can see the potential for other classes as well that reflect damage received as they can deal up to their hitpoints back at monsters, but for the most part it is a wasted stat. I use about 32k for my hitpoints and that pretty much covers me for anything I'm doing as my defenses are high enough to mitigate most damage.
you guys all sound like clowns argueing over wether or not 100khp is a goo thing or not for 2 days lol... but i was entertained reading the first 2 pages of stupidity. bottom line who wouldnt want 100kdps and 100khp? just saying it would be obviously helpful in everyway and if you dont have it then you dont need it.
well i'm at 270k dps and 85k hp, with ~750 all res and 5.2k armor, also on top of that I got 580 dex, which is something like 22% dodge, fully specced for PVP, designed to take a crapload of hits and dish out massive damage. on diabloprogress I think im ranked like 8th in pvpdummy score or something last time I checked. anyways

my profile hasn't updated since wearing my grind gears, but with my full pvp gear, see screen shots below:

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/arterius2/1.jpg
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/arterius2/2.jpg
I'm ashamed :p
I have 110k dps and lol 125k hp with 42k armor and 650 ar . I can still upgrade my hp to 150k+ and my dps still can be upgrade to 150k+ too . I don't need kite any eilte . Just get close and ban ban my zb kill anything in few sec even rd eilte I don't care.
12/02/2012 11:51 AMPosted by BrokenWings
I have 110k dps and lol 125k hp with 42k armor and 650 ar . I can still upgrade my hp to 150k+ and my dps still can be upgrade to 150k+ too . I don't need kite any eilte . Just get close and ban ban my zb kill anything in few sec even rd eilte I don't care.

no, u don't have 42k armor, u have 4.2k. big difference.
Hello, I'm just here to piss off the fanboys of this club.

100k HP does NOT mean a thing if it is the ONLY thing that boosts your EHP. As a nado barb, I'd rather have higher mitigation and 35k hp than have 100k HP. So yeah, go ahead and raise your HP to 100k and have 120k dps or something, while the rest of us have over 200k dps unbuffed farming faster than any of you.

Oh yeah, hope you enjoyed viewing my profile. Cheers!

100k HP does NOT mean a thing if it is the ONLY thing that boosts your EHP. As a nado barb, I'd rather have higher mitigation and 35k hp than have 100k HP. So yeah, go ahead and raise your HP to 100k and have 120k dps or something, while the rest of us have over 200k dps unbuffed farming faster than any of you.

so u deleted previous post to repost again? your thirst for attention is baffling.

p.s. btw you are showing sc2 profile, awfully bad one too.
The wizards/WDs here trying to max out their PVP dummy score may be interested in my 8asi/16% life tal's amulet http://gyazo.com/6fd823f59d03f9ba60f899c0b00be802.png

Up in the AH for 80m at the moment, and open to offers.
You would have to be a complete retard to chase after 100k hp instead of choosing to put those gear slots into damage instead.
you jelly?
who cares about HP, its about EHP you fool. Anyone jelly of my items can find them on the RMAH. Im out before blizzard messes up PvP and the game tanks even further.
101k HP, 97k DPS with this gear.
Crap resists, but good DMG reduction, 2k life regen, and about 1500 LoH.
With my higher DPS gear its about 50k HP and 170k DPS.
HP is underrated for the DH class.

While it's true that one eHP of mitigation (armor or resist all) is always better than one eHP of life, consider these points:

1. Auction House prices for items with the same ehp can cost ridiculously more if the eHP comes from mitigation instead of life. There are legendaries that without resist are under a million and tens of millions with resist. There is also life %, which is relatively cheap and scales your vit stacking.
2. Life or mitigation is exactly the same in terms of eHP, except for the fact that mitigation helps improves your life recovery (health globes, LOH, LS, regen). Mitigation effectively scales your life recovery.
3. Demon Hunter with Shadow Power / Gloom, gives 15% life steal, 25% with the blood moon rune. This is an absolute sick amount of life steal, and if you have high DPS, you can get away with substituting some mitigation for life.

Other classes don't have the sick LS that DH's have, so for them mitigation is much more important than life.
11/30/2012 08:40 AMPosted by prizim
prizim if you cant see why 100khp is overkill, you may need to re-evaluate what stupid means.

you sound jealous and you sound ridiculous.
You sound like a noob, oh wait...

/thread.