Question regarding Frost Nova/Bone Chill Rune

Wizard
If I use Frost Nova with the Bone Chill rune in my build, and play with another Wiz who is using it as well, will I benefit from the 15% dmg increase if the other Wiz is casting the spell and freezing the enemies?

My apologies if this has been covered in a previous thread.
I found some threads where this was discussed. There was some debate, but it seemed the consensus was that the +15% dmg from Bone Chill applied to everyone in the group. Can someone please confirm?

Thanks!
I'm not sure where I copied this from, but it was from Aimless or Shandlar or someone like that:
Party buffs:
Conflag will increase dmg taken from other players.
Time Warp will increase dmg taken from other players.
Bone Chill will increase dmg taken from other players.
Cold Blooded will NOT increase dmg from other players.
Multiple Time Warps increased dmg taken effects do NOT stack.
Multiple Stretch Time IAS effects DO stack.
Bone Chill impacts the enemie and anyone attacking an enemy impacted by Bone Chill will benefit, however, I don't think it will stack if you both are trying to freeze the same enemy.
If there are two wizards, one with bone chill and one without, is the 15% damage increase only applied if the bone chill wizard got the last freeze?
I'm not sure where I copied this from, but it was from Aimless or Shandlar or someone like that:
Party buffs:
Conflag will increase dmg taken from other players.
Time Warp will increase dmg taken from other players.
Bone Chill will increase dmg taken from other players.
Cold Blooded will NOT increase dmg from other players.
Multiple Time Warps increased dmg taken effects do NOT stack.
Multiple Stretch Time IAS effects DO stack.

Dat wus meh

11/30/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Shelendil
If there are two wizards, one with bone chill and one without, is the 15% damage increase only applied if the bone chill wizard got the last freeze?

I'm not sure, but since the debuff is reapplied each time a frost nova goes off, I would assume that the %15 dmg would only apply while that wizard's nova is on the target. Need to get a buddy to test.

Get a really low dmg dagger or something like 20-40dmg, and then get a ring with +20min dmg to make your range 40-40 and hit some stuff after you stagger your two frost novas.

I would think so, though I haven't tested it and don't know the mechanics of the freeze with multiple enemies.
Bone Chill will increase dmg taken from other players

Thank you all for the replies. And great news that everyone in the party benefits from the +15% dmg increase! So when I'm in a group with a Freeze Wiz using BoneChill, I can free up the slot to use something else (like Slow Time for another 20%).
hmmmmmmmmm

As far as I would guess, when frost nova is cast on a monster that has already been frost nova'ed, it doesn't stack, therefore if you had a game with 4 wizards and you could somehow time constantly casting frost nova, the monster wouldn't stay frozen, so it's NOT the LAST freeze, its the first freeze.

The monster will have frost nova cast on him, and you won't be able to keep him frozen, by having it constantly cast on him, you have to wait for the first one to die down first.

I'm just guessing because as FAR as I KNOOOOOW, you can't stack it, correct?
This thread is four years old.