Are there any women here that play the game?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
this thread is as stupid as "any black people play this game?"
Yup. One right here. ^.^

And I come to the forums, too.
There are no girls on the internet.

If she says she's a girl, she's actually a 40-year old man.
If he says he's a 40-year old man, he's actually a 12-year old kid.
If he says he's a 12-year old kid, he's actually a policeman taking notes on you.

LOLLLL
11/30/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Violentine
this thread is as stupid as "any black people play this game?"

That's a good idea. Let's ask that too.
Yup. One right here. ^.^

YouTube video? Showing you're playing the game, and then, zoom into the Profile name in the game?

LOL J/K
Girls do not play videogames! It is a known and proven fact, MARK MY WORD IT IS!!!

P.S. I used to be a girl, but then I started playing videogames. True story!
I have large breasts and am in need of free gear/gold/money. truth.
Here ya go. A cosplayer from the Philippines. Plays a lvl 60 Wiz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cxPH-D4VvA
Yup. One right here. ^.^

YouTube video? Showing you're playing the game, and then, zoom into the Profile name in the game?

LOL J/K

Lol...you guys really have a hard time believing women can get into this, eh? For the record, it is the only video game I play, and my husband talked me into "just trying" it. Now I think he regrets it... ^.^
my girlfriend plays my dh untill she does bad causing me to try to help her out which leads to a argument and me playing again.
My girlfriend watches does that count? She thinks the potions are pretty.

If there are girls who play I don't need to know about it, for the terror that lurks beyond the screen.
Yes women play video games. Guys are in denial if they believe otherwise. Not only do they play video games but some actually run servers, make maps etc.....
girls are pissed off by this thread
There are women who play video games, run servers, botting, making maps, and I believe there gotta be some women at blizzard's dev teams.
I work in a financial advisory firm. One of my female colleagues is a former competitive SC player who was also heavily into D2. Korean of course. Anyway, she finished D3 on normal mode and decided it sucks.

LOL J/K

Lol...you guys really have a hard time believing women can get into this, eh? For the record, it is the only video game I play, and my husband talked me into "just trying" it. Now I think he regrets it... ^.^

Bane, I am in the same situation. Boyfriend bought the game and I tried it knowing he was going to play ALL the time. And now we play together =)

So yes, women do play. Get over it!
Are there any men?
Are there any men?

yea, seriously... =P

The only reason I play a lot of pc games is because I grew up with a brother of the same age and I always had to do what he wanted to do. Screw barbies - ok, I lie. I played with those too =)

The games I play are D3, Second Life, Subspace (Continuum), LoL and Moongate (Materia Magica) which is a text mud.
Now the question that comes to my mind, do any of the femme fatales that dare openly accept playing this soul devouring electro grind fest play with male or female toons?

many of my fellow man gamers I know play with an all female cast, maybe some girls like to bash demons in the guise of a Barbarian, or even a soft spoken wizard.

So what your preference?

and yes there are some men that do play D3 we are few but exist.
RESPECT! :P