Legacy Nats Users!!

Demon Hunter
You guys like the WF? I was thinking bout trying for the hell of it. I love the calamity and the speed it offers but the damage is lacking and the manticore is strong but slow. So is the WF kind of the best of both worlds?
Its so tough to break the 200k barrier..I am only at just over 200k with archery! Wish i can get a better Nat Mark..but that ain't happening lol.

@Ulo your Nat set is perfect. Nice!
actually the WF has the lowest damage output of the 3.

but the life leech, hatred regen and knock backs are nice.

But the main reason i use the WF it's cause it think it looks cool :P
12/03/2012 06:40 PMPosted by ulostface
So is the WF kind of the best of both worlds?

Sadly.. no....Windy damage potential is lower then cala, cala come with CD roll + socket, windy only have socket lolx.

It a personal preference(or fetish) that make me stubbornly want to use windy, due to d2 attachment to my zon. the plus factor for windy is the kb, its pretty fun to see the mob dance when u are using the right skill. the life steal n hatred regen thats come with it is nice too. but as far as damage is concern it the lowest of the 3 end game legendary bow.
Quos... when will you ever return me the WF... zzzzzzzz

And ghostboner.. throw that calamity NOW.. and get back to the WF.

I still have my WF and finally broke 200k with it, just use the Calamity for my speed farming runs. Really starting to like Calamity alot to be honest but much like Quos said I played nothing but Zon in D2 for years and have sentimental reasons for running Windy.
Unfortunately i cry when i see some of your Nat's sets
Soo damn good and way better than i will ever have... Gaze Socket with Crit Chance, Mark with Crit Chance, 160 Dex Soul and Shadow of your choice

Owell, This is my End game Nats and i doubt i will ever afford to upgrade any of the pieces

Gaze with 4CC 110 dex vit, Shadow with 58 All res, Soul with 119 Dex and a Mark with some natural damage, and MF (i might one day save 300mil to upgrade mark...for CC or CD... MAYBE)

Nice sets guys
A big thing to remember is... a 140ish dex mark will out dps a 2% or 2.5% CC mark with the same IAS but only base (79-83) dex, and cost infinitely less.

I would love an open socket 3.5 to 4CC helmet, but right now they seem well out of my price range for all time =(
Im at 207k dps completely unbuffed, I hit about 270k with steady aim and archery however dont use steady aim as i tend to stand in one place a lot. I too am strongly avoiding new nats/mempo at the moment because I like perma gloom for my play style and also to get a good enough set to replace would be several bil and I dont have that.
Quos... when will you ever return me the WF... zzzzzzzz

And ghostboner.. throw that calamity NOW.. and get back to the WF.

I still have my WF and finally broke 200k with it, just use the Calamity for my speed farming runs. Really starting to like Calamity alot to be honest but much like Quos said I played nothing but Zon in D2 for years and have sentimental reasons for running Windy.

I also ran a zon forever in d2. Then i poured everything into a pvp barb who could almost never lose :) Tardy_McFiggans was his name.

I also ran a zon forever in d2. Then i poured everything into a pvp barb who could almost never lose :) Tardy_McFiggans was his name.

fitting.
that was rude
Finally 200k, i know that im using archery, steady aim and without my trash hellfire. But its a lovely mark with legacy nats ;). Now to improve, the things will get harder :$$
I went from legacy to new about two weeks ago, hit dps and ehp ceiling. I'm happier with my new set although I have to admit I miss being able to use vault more frequently. My dps and ehp have gone up a ton.

I also switched from WF to Manti and was happy with that switch. The damage on WF just has too low of a ceiling.

At some point you just want to get your dps and ehp up and dropping legacy nats and WF are necessary to do so.
Love the legacy, it's much more relaxing and more fun then new nat set.

Even thou the WF is the lower end dps...its much more fun and cheaper then those top end manti(super boring).

I think everyone have their own personal preference, but at the end of the day is what you personally enjoy the most.
I bought my legacy about 2 weeks ago, it's AMAZING. I am only at about 155k unbuffed (no steady aim or archery, 165k with archery). I do have a new nats set which brings me to about 190-200k unbuffed. Since I'm just farming for now on mp0 (only 4 more levels until 100!) ill stick to the legacy. I'm quite interested on how PVP will be with legacy, sure we lost 30k dps but if you can make up for atleast some of it, being able to vault, gloom, and smokescreen so much more than a non legacy user could be quite the benefit...I guess we will have to wait and see.

I am currently saving for a 1250+ 150+ dex 2xOS manticore. That will bring my dps right under 200k unbuffed which I would be pleased with. It just takes a while...haha
is there any reason why u guys like to use WF rather than manticore?
Come join the dual wield credit card mafia
12/06/2012 12:04 AMPosted by AuJo
Come join the dual wield credit card mafia

1.3k dps, dext ,2 os manti pls
12/05/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Akitsuki
is there any reason why u guys like to use WF rather than manticore?

Eh, i explained i think. lol

12/03/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Quos
It a personal preference(or fetish) that make me stubbornly want to use windy, due to d2 attachment to my zon. the plus factor for windy is the kb, its pretty fun to see the mob dance when u are using the right skill. the life steal n hatred regen thats come with it is nice too. but as far as damage is concern it the lowest of the 3 end game legendary bow.

and i just couldnt stand xbow speed, and no resource to bring my APS to 2 with xbow, and knock back is fun. lol