This Is It

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 14 Next
As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

I think this line sums up his rant nicely. Oh and the use of entitlement is in such a glamorously yet humorous way that, i believe this troll's line may very well reverberate with the community for times to come.
OP you say your a hardcore player?? with 8k elites killed?? really???

thx for the laugh !!!

Hello Mr. Vaeflare, CM:

Any other information you're able to share? I'd imagine I'm not the only one that would like to know a little more about the upcoming patch(es), more detailed information, etc. For instance you say, "Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently..." - like which ones? Would be awesome to know. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

-Straag-

We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

Hang in there, we have some good stuff on the way!

!@#$ YEA TWO MORE HOTFIXES CONFIRMED
We’re not quite to the point where we’re prepared to delve into the details surrounding patch 1.0.7 and what’s being included just yet. We’re still busy working behind the scenes on a variety of changes, and we want to ensure which changes will be making it into patch 1.0.7 before we formally announce anything.

So you want tell me, that you made Diablo 3 game and you dont have what point of this game should be. So fire Jay Wilson and let old blizzard north team end this game in right way... Thanks. I dont want play anything, what is made by company which doesnt know its know-how.
1.07 isnt for weeks?

Son of a !@#$%.
This is the Blizzard way of inching towards patch 1.1 without having to do any major game fixes.

2 Bug fixes per patch for the next 3 or 4 times should get us to 1.1.

Oh, and 1.1 is PvP for those who are wondering.
I love Diablo III, and have been playing the game since launch; however, this is the final straw, Blizzard. I have had it with you and your antics. How dare you give an official number to a patch with a couple small hotfixes.

As game developers, you guys have the final say in the game's development and direction. However, it should be illegal to make a small patch like this part of your version history. As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

Therefore, regardless of how much fun I am having with this game, I will be uninstalling it from my computer due to sheer ideology. To further cement my impenetrable values among the forum community, I will continue to lurk here, and I certainly won't be re-installing the game again tonight to farm for keys.

Bolded part pretty much sums up most of today's youth and why the future scares me

So you want tell me, that you made Diablo 3 game and you dont have what point of this game should be. So fire Jay Wilson and let old blizzard north team end this game in right way... Thanks. I dont want play anything, what is made by company which doesnt know its know-how.

Ummm.... what? Could you write that again so it makes sense and clear how it at all ties with what the CM stated.
No new patch in next few weeks you say? LOL I personaly can't wait that long, i'll stop playing now, gonna play something else, and hopefully come back when 1.07 arrives.

cya
11/27/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Nilrem
Ummm.... what? Could you write that again so it makes sense and clear how it at all ties with what the CM stated.

There is nothing hard to understand ... Or do you want explain know-how?
I love Diablo III, and have been playing the game since launch; however, this is the final straw, Blizzard. I have had it with you and your antics. How dare you give an official number to a patch with a couple small hotfixes.

As game developers, you guys have the final say in the game's development and direction. However, it should be illegal to make a small patch like this part of your version history. As a real, true, hardcore gamer, I am entitled to a large chunk of content for each arbitrarily numbered patch.

Therefore, regardless of how much fun I am having with this game, I will be uninstalling it from my computer due to sheer ideology. To further cement my impenetrable values among the forum community, I will continue to lurk here, and I certainly won't be re-installing the game again tonight to farm for keys.

Bolded part pretty much sums up most of today's youth and why the future scares me

ok .. i'm losing faith in humanity at this point. for those of you who are utterly hopeless: it is a troll post and nothing the OP said is to be taken seriosuly!!!! for the love of god stop replying to it!! it was funny at first but now this is just getting ridiculous.
11/27/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Patch 1.0.7 is planned to be a larger patch than 1.0.6, and will contain much more than just bug fixes. Many of the changes we've discussed in these forums recently are currently scheduled for 1.0.7, and we are looking forward to sharing more details with you concerning it in the coming weeks. :)

Dont care. Want PvP. Everything else should be put on hold. Skip to 1.1 already.
11/27/2012 03:45 PMPosted by zobudeny

There is nothing hard to understand ... Or do you want explain know-how?

Well by virtue of my asking what the hell you are talking about, it sort of indicates the chance of it being hard to understand. Conceptually it probably is simple, but grammatically, it is poorly written and because of that, the point of the post is eluded.

So, what does your post have to do with Blizzard stating that, they are not ready to give us information on 1.0.7 yet? Since that is what you quoted about, a Cm stated they are not ready to give us information regarding the next patch--so what does your comment contextually have to do with what was stated?
11/27/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Bottle
People Who Fell For It Thus Far

You almost seem excited at the prospect of people being successfully trolled.

Did you have something to do with it?

Even if not, you seem rather sadistic and pathetic.
11/27/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Nilrem
So, what does your post have to do with Blizzard stating that, they are not ready to give us information on 1.0.7 yet?

Maybe that this game is in total crisis and its not hard to write some ideas what they want implement into the game for next months/patches. And when they told something like, they are not prepared, so it seems, that they have no idea what to do in next patches and in what way this game should be improved.
Yeah this is rediculous.

1.06 took 2-3 weeks and is a joke, things that could've been completed in a simple hotfix. I understand fixing a dupe exploit is an important thing to fix, but cmon considering it a was a bug on blizzards coding (grim harvest rune) I don't see why it should've taken so long to fix.. especially considering it was 50% of 1.06's content.

I expect 1.07 will have roughly 3 weeks + before release and will have very minor fixes and additions as there isn't much else to add into this game.

What's needed is PVP to provide players VARIOUS options of gameplay, not a repetitive farm which players are forced into specific maps and routes due to the lack of balanced rates of experience, items (mob density is an issue).

Im all for 1.05 and previous patches which truly had additions to gameplay but these things will always be shortlived as PVP is the only viable option for keeping players entertained for a long period of time.

Players will become bored of other bosses and mobs added in the game due to the nature of the game always being so limited in terms of Player vs. Programed units....

I've been playing blizzard games since 12 years ago, Diablo 1, 2 , WC, FT, and these games had so many options that this game hasnt implemented 6 months after release.

Simple things like being able to create you're own public games with titles, Players 6+, Channels, PVP or even dueling for that matter weren't included and thats just unbelievable for a game of this time..

This is a joke..
Lol so the crafting patch is coming to town... go go brimstones
You almost seem excited at the prospect of people being successfully trolled.

Did you have something to do with it?

Even if not, you seem rather sadistic and pathetic.

Like I have repeatedly said, the OP was not a troll, it was satire. "Trolling" indicates intent, not expectation. The OP merely expected people would fall for it, he did not intend it.

That's what makes it so much worse. There was no intentional deception within the wording of the thread, and yet, people were deceived due to their own laziness. Yes, I said "laziness", not "stupidity". I don't believe that the people who fell for it were stupid, only that they are too lazy to fully comprehend what they're reading before they respond to it. This is one of the most inherent problems of any public forum, not just this one. Communication of ideas is so vastly hindered by people's unwillingness to simply understand something before they take part in the discussion.