#1 Paragon in Americas and my thoughts on D3

General Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
AMAZING POST!!! Seriously bro, this was so awesome. Gratz on the par lvl. That is dedication!!! Your post was well thought and simply stated. I hope Blizzard takes notice of a player who REALLY knows the game!!!
People need to learn how to read.

HE SAID FIRST AMERICA SERVER PARAGON 100.

Take a look here : http://www.diabloprogress.com/us/rating.stat_paragon_level

So please S-T-F-U and stop saying Sh!t and do some research before.
I can see the DEVS at Blizzard looking at the post (if they even look) and completely dismissing
all of it.
+10 OP, best feedback/suggestion thread I've ever seen.
It's all the cooldowns that are holding back the game.
The game would be 100x better without any cooldown mechanics.
You know, you'd have gotten an official response if you had spent more time discussing your favorite song you played while farming and also the origins of your Battletag. Instead, you wasted all this effort on a rational discussion of game mechanics and areas for improvement.

Pfffftt...
Thanks AGAIN for all the support! Can't believe this thread is getting so much resonance.
Good constructive post. Sincerely hope they'll consider obvious flaws (useless crafting and forced sockets for example).
Congrats btw
I know it's a long shot, but a blue response in this thread would be great! I agree with almost everything said in the OP's post!
Still no blue comment... not even a "We've considered these and will continue to look to the community for future suggestions" generic response?
Blizzard, listen to this man... he is wise.
Your point?

People have already hit it. Lol.

You are an idiot
LLD FTW - IF U HAVE A LLD ADD ME SO I CAN SEE UR GEAR AND FUTURE LLD
A+ post agree with everything
Agree 100% with OP, this is by far the best thread I've ever read on these forums.