CANT LOG IN / ERROR 33

Technical Support
It was just working properly and suddenly just closed and afterwards...
I cant log in to my server anymore. The Americas. I can log in to the other two servers but my heroes arent there. I have deleted the battle.net and blizzard cache folders. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, even tried a two different computers but same exact case. I can log in to Europe and Asia, heroes arent there and I still cant log in to my server.

I have submitted a ticket already but it has been hours and still no reply.

Please help. Thanks in advance.
It was just working properly and suddenly just closed and afterwards...
I cant log in to my server anymore. The Americas. I can log in to the other two servers but my heroes arent there. I have deleted the battle.net and blizzard cache folders. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, even tried a two different computers but same exact case. I can log in to Europe and Asia, heroes arent there and I still cant log in to my server.

I have submitted a ticket already but it has been hours and still no reply.

Please help. Thanks in advance.
The servers (AS POSTED) are down, Blizzard is terrible at informing players how long Maintenance is going to last, or when it is over. Just be patient. The last 20 posts are about the same thing.
12/04/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Bogzilla
The servers (AS POSTED) are down, Blizzard is terrible at informing players how long Maintenance is going to last, or when it is over. Just be patient. The last 20 posts are about the same thing.

Hey genius... "AS POSTED" servers should have been up by 7pst. People just want to be updated as to when if they cant even come close to this time. We all realize that blizz is terribad at keeping us updated, if its 5 min late or 10 or even 15 ok fine nbd. but an hour later? at least saying they're delayed they apologize... SOMETHING, would be nice.
Status server report shows the Americas as being up though. Is it even too complicated to point the arrow downwards?
Oh now the server status is right for once! The arrows are now downwards.