Losing hope need advice

Witch Doctor
And I was about to fork out 500 mil for a 180k dps WD set. Sounds like I should wait a bit.
I would also do mp1 to benefit from the xp and gold find bonuses you're not getting in mp0 .
12/05/2012 08:20 AMPosted by IPawnU
And I was about to fork out 500 mil for a 180k dps WD set. Sounds like I should wait a bit.

You'll be waiting a long time if you are waiting on Blizzard to do something. Just buy what you can to gear your character up the best you can... if blizzard does something... then react at that time.
^^ no, you know pvp will be 1:1 so melee and ranged reduction gear and life regen gear will skyrocket. you have been warned. where will loh and ls get you if things aren't dying and you will be 1 shot by a 1m DPS barb?
12/05/2012 02:54 PMPosted by DethAxe
^^ no, you know pvp will be 1:1 so melee and ranged reduction gear and life regen gear will skyrocket. you have been warned. where will loh and ls get you if things aren't dying and you will be 1 shot by a 1m DPS barb?

loh and ls doesnt need stuff dying to work?
whatever, WD will be toast in PvP (and I'm one) -- anyway OP did not respond to friend request so his stuff is brimstone, can't help the stupid
@ DethAxe

I actually did accept your friend request and I thank you for the offer to give me some equipment. I was seeking advice but do not wish to take gear from others. I want to earn it on my own.