Free MP10 Uber Carry Service

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
What times are you typically on to do this? Myself and a friend would like to do 1-2 of these tonight if possible. We will be available between about 7-11pm PST. You can add me or i'll add you later on tonight.
12/13/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Flinkee
What times are you typically on to do this? Myself and a friend would like to do 1-2 of these tonight if possible. We will be available between about 7-11pm PST. You can add me or i'll add you later on tonight.
we usually on from 6pm - 12pm EST.
up
As I mentioned in the other thread, there are so many monks on these forums willing to help for free that I don't understand why anyone would actually pay for this.

And I don't just mean monks in scrub gear like me, I meant the uberest of the uber - Scrapz, Druin, SrslySam, etc.
Yes, quite a few of us will carry free of charge on MP10. Paying this guy for a carry if you have the machines is a waste of gold. If nobody on this forum is available to carry you, post in the looking for group forum, lots of guys carry for free if you provide machines. We do this since we get a free ring.
Is the profile right? 8kdps monk with a sledge fist and 2x 200kish barbs carrying mp10? How long does the runs take? I mean if you gonna pay someone, might as well pay someone that can finish a fast ubers mp10 in like 10mins with those 250k+ monk, 250k+ barb and a max crit/AS Wiz.

But of course, there's plenty of people here giving out this service for free...

Tis the season, people giving away gears to help out monks, and then there's guys who can barely do mp10 themselves charging people for carries.

Monks using sledge fists in ubers is like dunking with a trampoline. It can be done, but it's not the most efficient way. Might as well just get a wiz in full set of crappy AS/crit gears whipping out 10k dps. At least they're CC is more reliable. And the sledge doesnt have a socket....
Is the profile right? 8kdps monk with a sledge fist and 2x 200kish barbs carrying mp10? How long does the runs take? I mean if you gonna pay someone, might as well pay someone that can finish a fast ubers mp10 in like 10mins with those 250k+ monk, 250k+ barb and a max crit/AS Wiz.

But of course, there's plenty of people here giving out this service for free...

Tis the season, people giving away gears to help out monks, and then there's guys who can barely do mp10 themselves charging people for carries.

Monks using sledge fists in ubers is like dunking with a trampoline. It can be done, but it's not the most efficient way. Might as well just get a wiz in full set of crappy AS/crit gears whipping out 10k dps. At least they're CC is more reliable. And the sledge doesnt have a socket....
last night just carry'ed 2 players finish uber in 20min, well try to watch the youtube link, lol. than talk about my profile again.
Not sure how you guys make money with the 20-30 threads of people willing to carry folks for free. But good on ya. Haters gona hate.
hey jco310, if you got request for mp10 but with no machines, you can throw the request to me, i dont mind =D
I'll keep that in mind.
up
Just did a run with him on MP10. Great service and super fast. Was patient even though it's my first time doing. Will definitely go back to him if i need another ring
bump
up, we are still here
Just did a run. Nice and fast and got a decent hellfire ring. Worth it for me for the time i have to invest when i do runs on mp5.
up
page 1
Got my first ring last night and it's amazing! SuperJJ made it really easy! Highly recommend
I got no mahine will to pay u for service and machine
Fast run, great guy. Would use for a run again.