Australians Playing Hardcore

Hardcore
Have you guys had any lag/DC issues? I lost my level 55 wizard to a massive lag spike :(

<- Canberra

Yea get dc and lag problems all the time doesnt help im with tpg tho lol and play on laptop with wireless router
< Melbourne

I knew you were weird...:) Ever go to the big tennis tournament?
Sydney here
the only lag/dc issues i get is my ISP being !@#$heads and throttling my UL/DL to half of what its meant to be which gives me some dropouts, havent lost any characters because of it luckily.
not from there,but....WickedWeasel and Pete G. FTW
Sydney here
Do you get crappy ping?
200-300 all day every day. it sucks.
it gets worse if house mates are downloading etc.... also server MS lag or server FPS lag ( where it causes everything to run at 1 FPS.... eg. front door of seighbreaker... happen quite often there at times )
One more question for the aussies. Please explain vegemite.
They just smiled and gave me a Vegemite...sandwich
12/05/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Bryanw1995

Nah man you got it all wrong, Its called a Marmite sandwhich much much better then some aussie vegemite sh*t lol
From malaysia here.. similar time and ping :).
melbourne... well close too it... love the ping normally around 200-300 but yall know get the odd 1500-2000 love that shiat especially arcane and fire pits
12/05/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Wabbit

Nah man you got it all wrong, Its called a Marmite sandwhich much much better then some aussie vegemite sh*t lol

Marmite hahaha now thats trolling.

Im melbourne. Always hsve 200-300 ping. Never perfect. Only have real connection problems when other people use the internet.

JPBlackened#1406
just got to lvl 60 today. wiz

>melb optus
add me 37 para barb mostly doin alk runs on mp1. looking to do ubers n !@#$
12/06/2012 12:36 AMPosted by Weaver
From malaysia here.. similar time and ping :).

Nice Barb. We should run together some time, I've never really run with a good throw barb.
Made it to 60 today on my monk. Looking for some people to farm act 1 inferno with, add me.
<-- brisbane