Isnt the manajuma knife garbage...

Witch Doctor
heeeey! manajuma is not garbage! everyone seems to forget the set with Manajuma Gory Fetch. You can make a poison cloud go around you that deals POISON DAMAGE. Which in turn procs Bad Medicine for every enemy that gets close to you. And Bad Medicine is one of the best defensive passives for team play too. Much much better than Jungle Fortitude IMO... :D
I have the set and like the int boost, I get 3% LS, 50% wd, 194% cd & 192 int. I only use Zuni boots to the elemental boost isn't a big deal, I found my ammy, >100 int, vit w socket 91% crit dmg and 8.5% cc, no interest in a tal.
12/09/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Soundb
when it comes to manj though 30 to 40 % of the dmg is elemental and for sure if you dont have a 10/1 chd chc ratio balancing it will always be the best route to take but when you got blk wpn blk mojo dmg on ring and or ammy the stacked percentages are quite remarkable

wow, people really are really going overly stupid overboard with this 1/10 ratio crap, it even spread into crit chance and crit damage? lmfao

the numbers dont lie just like everything else there is a seweet spot after wich the benefits are not as great just like dodge from dex or crowd control
12/09/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Danevil

wow, people really are really going overly stupid overboard with this 1/10 ratio crap, it even spread into crit chance and crit damage? lmfao

the numbers dont lie just like everything else there is a seweet spot after wich the benefits are not as great just like dodge from dex or crowd control

are you joking? sometimes people amaze me.

So tell me... I've got 53% crit chance and 450% crit damage... and what you're saying is that I'm not being efficient because I don't have 45% CC or 530% CHD?

Honestly I don't understand the forum hivemind. People read something and all of a sudden it becomes fact.

Stack your CC / CHD as high as you can get them, period. There's NO "sweet spot". You want your stats as high as they can be... whether its a 7:2, 8:3, 13:1, 155:33 ratio, it DOESN'T MATTER.

Having as high numbers as possible is efficiency... not following some dumb "ratio" just for the sake of following what some geek with a calculator "theorized" about in his free time.

So tell me... I've got 53% crit chance and 450% crit damage... and what you're saying is that I'm not being efficient because I don't have 45% CC or 530% CHD?

Honestly I don't understand the forum hivemind. People read something and all of a sudden it becomes fact.

Stack your CC / CHD as high as you can get them, period. There's NO "sweet spot". You want your stats as high as they can be... whether its a 7:2, 8:3, 13:1, 155:33 ratio, it DOESN'T MATTER.

Having as high numbers as possible is efficiency... not following some dumb "ratio" just for the sake of following what some geek with a calculator "theorized" about in his free time.

What the hell? You maximize your DPS when you follow the 1:10 ratio. It isn't a genius concept. At 35 crit and 350 crit damage both CD and CC give the same amount of damage at a 1:10 ratio.

I have no idea what you're ranting about.
there are so many idiots on these forums nowadays it just amazes me.
12/09/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Soundb
there are so many idiots on these forums nowadays it just amazes me.

amen.
No it isnt

It is a sub optimal weapon of WD just miss mana regen.

the off hand of this set is a rubbish, when you use any skill you wont want the monster to run away because of fear....
No it isnt

It is a sub optimal weapon of WD just miss mana regen.

the off hand of this set is a rubbish, when you use any skill you wont want the monster to run away because of fear....

yeah the 2set really isnt that great, it doesnt do that much damage and the set bonus still doesnt make up for it. youd be better off with a uhkapian serpent.

its not theory its fact .... this game is based on complex math and not no 2+2 is 4 ..... your probably one of those guys who thinks LPH is 1:1 sure high numbers are good but not always the most effective these ratios are effective at giving people a simple way to get the most bang for their buck when shopping without having to use an online calculator.... they can be quite confusing to some...!!

its not theory its fact .... this game is based on complex math and not no 2+2 is 4 ..... your probably one of those guys who thinks LPH is 1:1 sure high numbers are good but not always the most effective these ratios are effective at giving people a simple way to get the most bang for their buck when shopping without having to use an online calculator.... they can be quite confusing to some...!!

he is referring to those people who dont know hwo to put the ratios into practice. The people who 'aim' for 1:10 ratios etc etc whatever , by gimping their own stats. The ones that dont understand that just because you dont have a 1:10 ratio doesn't mean your dps is OPTIMAL at that level. A 1:10 ratio is just that, a ratio that tells you how one stat is compared to another stat, it doesnt tell you your optimal DPS at any given point, you can have a worse ratio with higher DPS that someone with a 1:10 ratio.

It's those people we are referring to, not the people who know that one piece of gear might be better than another based on their CURRENT ratio.