Need good build for DH

Demon Hunter
hello,
I'm about to be lvl 60 and I still don't know which combination of skills would be the best for me.
I'm looking for a combination of good AOE, but also good solo for elites.
this is what i want to do and tell me if its good:
hungering arrow: spray of teeth
rapid fire: high velocity
companion: bat companion
vault: trail of cinders
rain of vengeance: flying strike
shadow power: gloom

thanks for the help, and It would be great if you tell me what to improve/change it completely :)
try mine, it's good if you have a good protection and decent dps. if you dont use archery for more dps and SS instead of ToC
I personally love my set up, use Elemental Arrow-Ball Lightning for awesome AOE instead of Rapid Fire or Rain of Vengeance, it's definitely your best all around attack. I also definitely would use Preparation-Battle Scars to help keep Gloom up in a long fight or to help keep your Discipline up when vaulting around. The Battle Scars rune can also be a life saver as a big instant heal in crucial moments. Dying is your biggest time waster so anything you can do to help keep you alive is worth it.
but im using manticore, which means most of its dmg comes from the poison dmg..
if i use elemental arrow-ball lightning its lightning dmg, which is low..so which weapon should i use?
also, which hatred generating skill should i use than? still hungering arrow?
if yes, i think i will be pretty weak against elites on solo fighting with these skills.
First of all it doesn't matter what kind of damage your weapon does whether it's poison or physical or fire...it makes no difference with the Ball Lightning skill. Also you will rarely be fighting solo monsters since all elites both blue and gold come in packs, but if you really want more one on one damage swap spray of teeth for devouring arrow as your hungering arrow rune, should be more damage against a single target.
Also, it's not in my profile yet but I just picked up a Manticore myself and got my DPS to 204k with only the Archery passive and Ball Lightning kicks just as much !@# as with my rare xbow.
12/10/2012 04:14 AMPosted by Nyg8
try mine, it's good if you have a good protection and decent dps. if you dont use archery for more dps and SS instead of ToC

holy cow, your manticore is good. how much did you pay for that one?