1.0.6a and Error 3007?

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 25 Next
removed
removed
im able to log in
every hour i've tried logging into the game, and i keep getting the same message "ERROR 300017" can anyone tell me when this will be fixed. It will save me alot of time!!! THANX..
Lylirra
Community Manager

Thanks for the posts! Our engineers and QA team are currently investigating this error, and I'll report back to this thread once we have any additional info to share.

I hope you didnt forget about us!
I'm getting the 3007 error too...I live in AUS...THIS GAME HAS THE WORST PATCH SIDE-EFFECTS EVER!
12/11/2012 03:11 PMPosted by BodySnatcher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdQkPVL2ERg

3007 error, in AUS too, but this vid worked for me :) thanks
It is like they decided to shift the brightest and best at Blizzard to Starcraft, MoP and Titan and made Diablo 3 a pet project for interns.
Can you give us any sort of an eta for a fix so i dont waste my time looking to see if your game works or not?
can i get an answer as to why i can connect to the european and asian version of diablo3 from the client that for some reason will not connect to the americas account ????
don't say its an isp issue if it was why can i connect to the asian and european versions of the same game your damn patch has somehow blocked our isp connection to the americas access so plz give me a reasonable answer as to why we can't connect other than that the game is working as intended because its not working via the americas connection
Because using your ISP's DNS servers you can look up the addresses for EU and AS but not US server.
See wikipedia to learn how DNS works.
Because using your ISP's DNS servers you can look up the addresses for EU and AS but not US server.
See wikipedia to learn how DNS works.

Cool story bro. Tell me more.
Is it still updating the service? The error 3007 still same and almost a day for the server go down..... -.-!
ok this is how i fixed the damn issue
change preferred dns setting to 8.8.8.8
alternate dns setting to 8.8.4.4
confirm by selecting ok then start diablo3 it takes a short while to boot you should get back into the game then close the game and remove the changes you made to the settings in dns options and the game will work fine did for me bloody pissed off that i have to fix a glitch that was generated by a damn patch
i use xp so may not work for all operating systems
OMG, this is so ridiculous.

I had to do a workaround for a previous patch, I'm not doing it again and I grow weary of this nonsense.

MAYBE I'll try again next week. I have better things to do that constantly trying to login, check forums posts for status updates or **** around with the registry to simply play a game I purchased that STILL cant work properly SEVEN ******** MONTHS AFTER RELEASE!! Are you kidding me!?

Epic fail Blizzard/D3 Team.
this is the info i used to hopefully fix the problem

Microsoft Windows

DNS settings are specified in the TCP/IP Properties window for the selected network connection.

Example: Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows 7

Go the Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
Click OK.
Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.
For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844
Restart the connection you selected in step 3.
Test that your setup is working correctly; see Testing your new settings below.
Repeat the procedure for additional network connections you want to change
caidhe option is the ticket.
worked for me.

Change your DNS to the 8.8.8.8 and log in...
log out and exit, change DNS back to auto detect.

your back to normal.

i think it was a patch issue for something like this to happen.
I tried to changed my DNS but still encounter the same error. Don't think it got anything to do with my ISP. I tried ASIA server and it work but not at US server. I had been playing before the patch update and after the update, I can't log in at all and every time error 3007 shown up.

I do not want to start all over in another server... please help to resolved this ASAP.

Thank you.
Posted by Endeavour:

ITT: kids with no basic knowledge of internet tell blizzard how they broke other's IPS's DNSs.

~these forums~

12/12/2012 12:49 AM Posted by MuckFe:

Laughing at kids who can't tell an IPS from an ISP.

Posted by Endeavour:

Oh i'm so sorry, i messed up an acronym in a language that isn't my native.Did that change my point though?

No your original post still sounds like a troll. See wikipedia to learn how a troll works.
any word yet? this is rediculous
WTH WTF

Every time Diablo 3 US servers go for maintenance is just about EVENING to very early morning in Singapore (Singapore's accounts suppose to play on US server).

I'm so angry with this but fine. And now i just off my work, back home and try to log in game.......3007? What The F? I loose 2 days per week, that's the reason my paragon lever so low and not enough time to do MF.