Aus/NZ Uber Farming Group

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 20 Next
Me and Whisper did a couple of MP10 uber runs last night with just the 2 of us. We owned the ubers apart from SK & MAG who slaughtered us :( It took us a couple of tries to find what worked best with just the 2 of us.

Ahhh good fun :)

It was my fault cause I tried to do ubers without the bubble.

I only ever thought of the bubble in terms of offensive stats
Stretch Time
Time is sped up for any allies standing in the area, increasing their attack speed by 10%.
and totally forgot how much it was doing for us in terms of crowd control and mitigation.
Invoke a bubble of warped time and space for 8 seconds, reducing enemy attack speed by 20% and movement speed by 60%. This bubble also slows the movement of enemy projectiles by 90%.

All my timings were off because I was used to things moving at bubble speeds, and I kept dying and couldn't work out why.
Hi guys gotta a CM wizard 140k dps can do mp10 please add me :)
I really need to farm for a good Hellfire
Hi guys gotta a CM wizard 140k dps can do mp10 please add me :)
I really need to farm for a good Hellfire

No such thing as a good hellfire

If you see a picture of a good hellfire, it is just a figment of your deranged imagination. :)
Hey add me if u like please. Need a HF for my wd. Can do mp10 with my barb.
Wristy#6529, im running a 150k dps barb paragon 50 something, run key runs at mp7 mainly, though can do mp10 with the right crowd:-), im fully set up for magic find though with top gear!
Felgen#6125 , I have Monk Barb Wizard can all do mp7 easily, although can do higher with others.

Wizard and Barb have done mp10
muad#6556, keen to do MP7+ uber runs - DH, (200k dps) add me.

edit: I'm from melbourne
Haven't been getting much action lately.

Happy to run in the MP6 group. Better than solo MP6 runs on your own using 3 IM's per run. I Can take some gear off my Barb to get my dps down to 80k dps, LIke this!

<--------------

So can I do some uber runs now with somebody huh huh pweeze?? :-)
Guys just Solo MP10 Ubers

Then you don't need a farming group. :D
02/10/2013 06:29 AMPosted by Asmodeous
So can I do some uber runs now with somebody huh huh pweeze?? :-)

Sorry about last night Asmo, a couple of minutes earlier and I woulda been free. Hit me up anytime for a run.

Guys just Solo MP10 Ubers

Then you don't need a farming group. :D

Put the epeen away Whisper lol! You know it's more fun and quick with us. Plus, 1IM = 1HF.

Anyway, haven't been on this thread for a while but I really only do MP10. If I'm free will help on lower MP.

It looks like we've lost smokee so if someone wants to start a new list or maybe Arc could change the OP? Any ideas/volunteers?
Hi,

Haven't check this thread for a while.

Anyway anyone up for uber? Hit me up.

I play with wizard these days. Mostly online weeknights and based in Melbourne.

Cheers
Where art thou Cayzer?

lol yea srs, I was powerleveling you and you went AWOL.
Disappeared like a magician!

Sorry about last night Asmo, a couple of minutes earlier and I woulda been free. Hit me up anytime for a run.

No need to apologize. I know these games can fill up quickly. I've tried several times with you and other players and just missed out by minutes every time. Just a bad streak, that's all.

Im pretty eager to try out a different approach. In the past I've gone with a SnB tank which is good when there is no wind up wizard or other characters that can slow the ubers. I usually get the job of tanking Siege for example.
The trade off is that my DPS is a bit low at 130k dps or so in perma HotA form with the SnB or 158k dps rend/revenge. Ive recently aquired strength tals armor and high end witching hour which drops 30k dps on my toon at the cost of some EHP. Then if I go two handed with the grandfather the HotA crits are pretty decent.

Thing is, you can't change skills mid run, but you can change gear with no penalty so I can run as a SnB tank and then quickly cha nge 2-3 items and transform into higher dps in the right situation.
Where art thou Cayzer?

lol yea srs, I was powerleveling you and you went AWOL.
Disappeared like a magician!

LOL

I bet he went to watch some tv shows and forgot about you haha
02/10/2013 06:45 PMPosted by Asmodeous
Im pretty eager to try out a different approach.

Happy to help you test out some ideas. Will prob be on tonight.

My philosophy with Ubers: the less you die the better because you can't do damage while you're dead (of course) and your crew will be doing less damage while they try to res you. So if you're doing Ubers with no crowd control, go a little defensive and stay alive as this helps the overall average damage of the party in the end.
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone in here is able to carry MP10 ubers. I am yet to do them, and would really like a hellfire ring.
My monk with reg gear is ~100k dps (TR gear on atm), so may be able to help with damage but I will need assistance as I am not geared super high MP10.
I have 6 machines and would be happy to use them if I am able to get a carry, just add me in game (SargeDixon#6547) or reply to this thread if you are able to help.
Thanks!
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone in here is able to carry MP10 ubers. I am yet to do them, and would really like a hellfire ring.
My monk with reg gear is ~100k dps (TR gear on atm), so may be able to help with damage but I will need assistance as I am not geared super high MP10.
I have 6 machines and would be happy to use them if I am able to get a carry, just add me in game (SargeDixon#6547) or reply to this thread if you are able to help.
Thanks!

Added you, but no reply so far. We can do some ubers after dinner if you are on.
02/10/2013 04:34 PMPosted by abend
Plus, 1IM = 1HF.

True Dat

You have talked me into it. I'm still available for uber group runs. :D

P.S. Just to let everybody else know, it was Abend who kept hassling me to do Uber MP10 solo. It is his fault I have any epeen at all :P
Im pretty eager to try out a different approach.

Happy to help you test out some ideas. Will prob be on tonight.

My philosophy with Ubers: the less you die the better because you can't do damage while you're dead (of course) and your crew will be doing less damage while they try to res you. So if you're doing Ubers with no crowd control, go a little defensive and stay alive as this helps the overall average damage of the party in the end.

Yeah, sound advice Abend. I think I'll continue to play the same way as I have in the past. Be the party face tank, soak all the damage and let the high dps builds do the killing.

Thanks for the game last night peeps. Much appreciated, and I learnt quite a bit. It's one thing to try out new items in solo and completely another one doing MP10 Ubers.
Untill last night I thought my SnB barb had EHP to burn and that I could afford to loose some in order to gain more DPS. That wasn't the case for MP10 as I found out the hard way.

Witching hour improved my dps by 15% but dropped my EHP below 1 million. Worse, I lost 3% life leech. I thought that Rend's blood rune's 9% would be enough. It wasn't.

The strength Tal's was also a bad idea as it cost resists and 150 odd vitality.

Mempo surprise surprise, was a step in the right direction. But it was only a cheapy and only raised my dps by 1k and my CC dropped from 53% to 47% so I was using Hota less and bash more, so overall, less dps.

So overall, my upgrade path is as clear as a bell now. Crit Mempo and Crit lacuni's but, without loosing any EHP and in fact, gain some more if possible.
I think there is scope for my character to specialize here. Just like Whisper's wind up wizard is aimed as locking down the ubers, I think there is a place for a face tank in ubers who can buff the party with WC and stand point blank and take the brunt of the ubers assault, so that's where I'll go. I think I'll be happy with my dps where it is at, 150k approx, but 1.5 million EHP and beyond, here I come!
@Asmo keep rockin' the SnB!

Just want to give props to Tupak, bob and CC123. We watched 1.0.6 go out with a bang. Started an Uber run with 23mins left before server downtime. Finished with 60 seconds left. It was like a NYE party. Happy New Patch everyone, see you in 1.0.7 :)