So Confused..Explain this to me please

Demon Hunter
I'v been jumping forum to forum like i usually do at work when i stumble across this certain profile. (In no means am I trying to bash anyone in anyway) but how they hell does someone with roughly around 400Dex more than me seem to have a significantly higher DPS? Props to you sir for what ever you're doing that i am not.

From what i could see is that the difference in Dex is the major difference in stat change..is there something im not missing..please..share words of wisdom and play nice.

Me - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Crash-1774/hero/5505932

Him- http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aki-1653/hero/925716

If the site updates, it says i have around 160k DPS and he has Over 320k DPS

Is 400DEX that amazing? Is it the Crit Chance?
He has steady aim, which is another 20% which is huge. And it looks like 10 more crit, which is similar to another 400 dex (at least to me).
His bow is better, his crit is better, his dex is better, and he has steady aim on which adds 20% to his paper dps.
Use diabloprogress to compare unbuffed DPS and see detailed stats. It is possible he inflated his DPS in a number of ways: a party member used a skill which boosts dps (e.g. Witch Doctor's Big Bad Voodoo), he used a Frenzy Shrine, etc. Also he is apparently using steady aim and has some better crit chance and higher base damage from a better bow.

TL;DR Use diabloprogress to shed light.
I can put steady aim on and i still wont have close to 200k dps lol

thanks for all your input
also the dmg roll on his hell fire ring is a good dps booster

Edit: also here is a link to diabloprogress it will help you see the top players what they are using help you get a general idea what you should look for in gear for dps ehp etc depending on your play style

http://www.diabloprogress.com
12/17/2012 01:33 PMPosted by PatTheMan

that would just go into the all around Crit Hit Damage..
thanks guys..the Dex and Crit Chance prolly got me beat, i dont know why i just freaked out a Little..

if anyone wants a farming buddy hit me up..
i stream as well.. add me >.<
12/17/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Crash

that would just go into the all around Crit Hit Damage..

No, his dmg roll, "+29-57".....not his Crit Dmg roll.
gotcha....^^^
his hellfire is very nice
10.5cc more, that's like 25k dps
his weapon is probably at least 50k dps more than yours
the dex

and there you have it.

your biggest upgrade right now would be the bow... for 10m you can get a better manticore!
i looked i couldnt find one lol

s it that 28% damage thats better? i thought that rolled into the DPS of the bow?
if anyone wants a farming buddy hit me up..
i stream as well.. add me >.<

I could use a farming/levling buddy as well I get pretty bored doing this solo
same. hit me up dude.!!!! not sure where your from or how long your on for but..

i get out of work around 11pm est..ill be on all morning..

edit.
dps on your manti is too low
and he has avg dmg on his ring too
All damage is based on your weapon. Beyond his higher dex, avg dmg from rings and crit ,he also has a much better weapon.
And yes, you have a very low life in this rate how are you gonna survive more then MP4 ?
or MP4 with RFD from elite
he has a great mantie.....it easily explains 60-80k dps difference