Many thanks!

Aus/NZ General Discussion
With the new year kicking off, I just wanted to drop a quick note to everyone here saying thank you for contributing to the ANZ forum since we went live in May last year.

It is awesome to be part of such a friendly community that takes care of each other.

Much love!
Arc
Cheers Arc, Hope you had a good break.

We are Aussies ... what did you expect :) and there are some really good ppl contributing on these forums.
Cheerz mate, hope the new year finds you well, it's been good fun so far and I'm sure it will only get better.

And thanks for keeping an eye out on the forums for us Arc.

See ya round.
Considering how badly you guys handled launch, I'm not surprised to see only two responses to this thread.

I'm almost glad to see how badly this damaged your companies reputation.
Happy new year.

Considering how badly you guys handled launch, I'm not surprised to see only two responses to this thread.

The thread is 20hrs old, not everyone sits on here waiting for posts to show up so they can comment.

ANZ forum is usually quiet.
Happy new year Arc and all ANZ players! :)
Thanks for giving us a Forum Arc happy new years to u!

Another way to look at it is everyone is busy playing the game and didnt come onto the forum.

Happy new year to u too arc. Any news on the "solution"?
Now how about some news about servers in Australia. I know for one I wont be purchasing any further Blizzard games unless they can be played offline or you get some servers in Oceania.

The latency issues has improved considerably - probably due to the drop in numbers of people who play the game and also you finally taking notice that eventually people wont put up with it.

I hope everyone else follows suit and doesn't buy any future Blizzard games it will be the only way you will learn.