I have the best weapon.

General Discussion
I have the best weapon of all time. Nothing will ever come close to it.

Ok not really, You have been lured.

I think we should have a blacksmih that can keep making a weapon better the more you pay him with account bound tokens you earn from questing/farming/elite kills.

No more RNG, luck, credit card warriors, or anything ppl QQ about.

You win by playing.
Doesn't anyone want to be rewarded for playing?
account bound coins for all of what you mention does nothing but make botting more profitable.
GOOD
12/17/2012 09:03 AMPosted by andrewskdr
account bound coins for all of what you mention does nothing but make botting more profitable.

I was also thinking that weapons or any other gear upgraded in this way would also become account bound.

Or you would first hafto purchase an account bound basic item to begin upgrading.

In this way the only person benefiting would be the player.

A botter would in no way be able to profit from it.
Unless it's an item you have to pick up....Botters generally don't pick up stuff unless it's in the program. I really don't think there is a code to pick up a specific item, but I could be wrong....
From the bot videos i see....Its a programmed routine. Not a specific code to pick up specific items....
Programmed as in pre-recorded macros used to transverse your character through zones the fastest. But it's not code like SWG botting. Where u run a pick up macro. For instance what would pick the pick up /command? That is what i'm referring to not some point and click bot that records ur initial actions and loops them. Think about it...There is a reason bots don't go into zones where the maps change....
Whatever you can and cannot do with bots...it wont help them profit. thats not what this thread is about.

This whole idea would only benefit the individual account.

Seperate and apart from gold/item farming it gives people a way to benefit from the time and effort they put in.

More play = better items.
the point is, people use bots to play the game for hours on end so they don't have to. So this would add incentive to botting. People would just sell the bot accounts on blackmarket.
12/17/2012 12:31 PMPosted by andrewskdr
the point is, people use bots to play the game for hours on end so they don't have to. So this would add incentive to botting. People would just sell the bot accounts on blackmarket.

Stop talking about botting

There will always be botting. Blizzard can't seem to stop it.

Botters will always try to profit in any way they can. Selling accounts is plausable but more difficult.

This idea will help people who make an honest attempt at farming.