Goblin Toes - [Concept]

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 19 Next
Bump for a good idea that I would like to see implemented.
yes
I've always wanted to jump into the portal and run after the ones that got away. This is a nice alternative to a great idea shared by many. +1
+1 Love it.
I just don't see how this kind of thing doesn't get added on a bi-monthly basis with the RMAH funding this game.
Cool idea, I really hope things like this are added in frequently. Along with the minor adjustments in gameplay. Hopefully a full expansion will be playable in the future(likely, as its the best way to make money). But doing something like this should be an easy thing to add in every 6mo or so. If it was planned from the beginning. A+ idea for sure.
Great post man.

How about the goblins portal? If you kill him with it open it could roll to stay open. If it rolls successfully to stay open then it could roll from 100s of different dungeons, some timed, including Greed's Domain.

Just a thought. Run with it.
12/20/2012 05:16 PMPosted by FireMagus
Cool idea, I really hope things like this are added in frequently. Along with the minor adjustments in gameplay. Hopefully a full expansion will be playable in the future(likely, as its the best way to make money). But doing something like this should be an easy thing to add in every 6mo or so. If it was planned from the beginning. A+ idea for sure.

The odds of them making much of anything on the expansion are slim. As it is, nobody plays the game anymore besides bots. I'd say that won't make a fraction of what they made on the initial release, not that I dislike the game. It just felt like everyone was conned into buying it.
Pretty amazing how one short post can have more creativity then all of D3 combined.
Simple and ELEGANT. I love this so much. There is really no reason to not add this whatsoever. +1 OP. Also I have ten toes.
Maybe we could add Fiery Brimstones to the brew, (since they are basicly useless)....

...The more Brimstones, the longer the portal stays open!

Mine would last a life time then....ROTFL i get to stay in gold heaven xD
Love this! Bravo OP.

Make the toes, again, only drop based off MP level. MP0 = 5%, etc etc just like key runs.
+1 - awesome idea OP!
PLZ +1 blizz hear the public this sounds sweet!
sweet idea , way better than my little pony land. :)
This would be an amazing addition to the game. Maybe with enough attention it will get to the ears of the devs.
Great idea!!
They must already have plans for the portal to Greed. So much teasing...

The OP's idea is good too though.