diablo progress means nothing

Witch Doctor
Sure, it's a game, u know, for entertainment.

DPS is just for bragging rights, it's wont reveal the meaning to life, so take a chill pill.

I mean, you can invent your own measure of success in game, but if no one else cares about it (or willing to even discuss it), what does it actually mean? If you care so deeply about farming mp10 then start your own ladder, you can measure success by how many hours of your life you can sink into playing mp10 as your scoring system. If you sink over 5000 hours farming mp10, you can send them a free t-shirt, maybe they can join a special club with special people like you, maybe you can even show your streams online farming mp10 in every forums out there, oh wait.....
Oh And you run around without any gear?

This is a loot based game last time i checked.

Insulting your own time spent killing 69k elite is.... genius. And we wonder why D3 players get a bad rep.
Again, that is a flawed assumption, I happen to enjoy the trading aspect of the game more than playing act 3 for the 1,000th time.

Labeling others based on your own limited understanding is just being ignorant,

Read the posts next time, and put things into context, I said for those who chooses to play the dps race, the purpose is to climb the ladder, why else would you raise your dps beyond mp10 farming levels. 200k is more than sufficient for mp10 even for my current ehp.
i feel so sad that there is so much hate for atk speed in WD. I love attack speed, makes my bear cast faster, but i also put a lot of CC and CD on my WD.
initially when you think about it going OOM is bad, but if your still doing the same dmg as someone not going OOM. Then it's just preference
12/26/2012 04:38 PMPosted by KCtheGreat
You dont seem to understand the concept of a ladder, the point is to climb it, nobody is forced to play it, but for those who chooses to play it, this is what you do.
Got it. I care about real dps instead of sheet dps. Read the numbers again. My point was that these guys who climb this ladder are only viable on the ladder, in reality they are useless.

It is so simple to gear a WD to play mp10 that there is no sense of achievement in doing this.

1.You´re not geared for mp10
2.Try gearing to mp10 without buying golders from rmah

Some of us had been playing/trading for over 6 months, we had tested all kinds of builds and farmed over 100 hellfire ring from 1.00 to mp10, there really is no other purpose except to play the ladder for any sense of challenge.
Dude, you got 14k elite kills and I got 80k+. Don´t teach your father how to f^^k, son. Challenge? Where´s the challenge in buying golders and then playing dress up, like imp put it.

After these you went full retard and started to contradict yourself and throw insults, here:

It is so simple to gear a WD to play mp10 that there is no sense of achievement in doing this.

I mean, you can invent your own measure of success in game, but if no one else cares about it (or willing to even discuss it), what does it actually mean? If you care so deeply about farming mp10 then start your own ladder, you can measure success by how many hours of your life you can sink into playing mp10 as your scoring system.

12/26/2012 05:39 PMPosted by KCtheGreat
Again, that is a flawed assumption, I happen to enjoy the trading aspect of the game more than playing act 3 for the 1,000th time.

why else would you raise your dps beyond mp10 farming levels. 200k is more than sufficient for mp10 even for my current ehp.

You´re a real comedian. The game is a grinder, which means that everything you do in it, is concidered farming. This may come as a shock for you but people actually enjoy playing the game, to grind their gear, work for it, climbing up the mp levels and playing jolly coop with friends. These are the players and they are the majority in this game.

Then we´ve the payers, like you. They buy golders and then they buy gear from AH, equip the pieces and log out and go wondering their stats and rank on diablo progress. That´s cool man each to their own, it´s just that I find it hilarious that grown men spent real money on pixels, care deeply about some ladder on a PvE game and don´t even play the game.

"If whack chet was illegal you´d be locked up"

-Ace

P.s I think you missed the points of this thread and most of the discussion
MP1milliontrillion is super easy now. It feels like they nerfed the monster health and buffed life steal. I can fully sustain in MP10 with just the bloodthirst passive and like 200 accidental LOH on a ring

EDIT: And I use hammer of the ancients with WW. Feels like a solid build

EDIT EDIT: I don't know why clicking "Reply" on someones post doesn't work for me but this was in reply to "DFRELAT" from the first page. I suppose it doesn't matter since this game has changed a !@#$ load in a year
ROS will change all this...it will be interesting to to see what Dprogress does with new stats.

All I know now in Beta?...stack as much toughness and healing as possible :P