best: gloves, high stats with nice cd / cc
worst: shield

very nice monkie!
@ellisD

Best- Unity
Worst- chest
@Castrate

Best-Gloves or belt?
Worst-chest (no other stats.. could have armor, resist, etc..)
@MrDeAtH

Best gear innas helm
Worst gear Justice Faze ring
@Shuttle

Best: Amulet. The legendary all-fecta with some pretty good rolls. edit: or the viles. Or the nat's chest. Hard to say, you've got some damn fine gear
Worst: Bracers or Nat's ring
@Joseppi

Best: Going to go with your Zuni trails as the best rolled for their spot. I could also go with your Blackthorne pants as well

Worst: You have a worst....? Being nit picky I guess the amulet could be better
@Lykotic

Best: I think that Skorn. Great DPS boost and life steal.
Worst: I'm going to go with chest
@MrAnderson

Best: I am going to say your helm, stats work out best for your class/build
Worst: I'd have to say your ring (ex calling), doesn't do much for you.
@CrazyPills

yo bracers are sexy :drool:
right ring needs some help :P

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chaeron-1134/hero/30690125
@Chaeron

Sure it's no surprise your offhand ring has no int, and rather low on the other stats. Pants aren't particularly nice (for int) either. No crit damage on weapon has to be hurting the paper doll dps.

Do have to say the belt and helm are pretty exceptional though.
@vagoo

Pretty nice gaunts - like the high res and crit! Looking for something similar for my WD heh.

Worst I would say is the helm - no socket! That !@#$ is critical y0 ;)
@Shockspam

Nicest im going to go with right ring, even tho it has no primary stats its got phat crit mods and i love the 10k health globes.

Worst is definitely your chest.. It seemed like you were just making up for low hp with it, but then i looked at you had 75k life! You should definitely get a different chest.
@Shockspam

Nicest im going to go with right ring, even tho it has no primary stats its got phat crit mods and i love the 10k health globes.

Worst is definitely your chest.. It seemed like you were just making up for low hp with it, but then i looked at you had 75k life! You should definitely get a different chest.

For sure - been looking for a new one forever, but any decent chest is sooooo expensive. Although I gotta say, I do like my high HP and Health Globe combo - makes me feel nice and safe in an almost complacent kind of way haha.
@Shockspam

For sure - been looking for a new one forever, but any decent chest is sooooo expensive. Although I gotta say, I do like my high HP and Health Globe combo - makes me feel nice and safe in an almost complacent kind of way haha.
You should have just editted your post before so people dont redo you! NOW DONT ANSWER THIS! 8-)
@Zed

Best: Chest/Boots
Worst: Belt
@zique
best helm/chest
worst hellfire

my dude is here http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Superform-2589/hero/15216844
@Zed

@Zed

Best: your ammy (given that your Chest doesn't have LR)
Worst: your resists make me queasy - replace the regen ring with a 7% LR Litany
@Zed

@Zed

Best: your ammy (given that your Chest doesn't have LR)
Worst: your resists make me queasy - replace the regen ring with a 7% LR Litany

Why would I need more than 750 all res?