250k dps windforce dh. hit the limit

Demon Hunter
wow @ gloves.

anyways, im kinda in the same boat.

It's not true. Ditch the Ice Climbers for Zunimassa's Trails. Check my profile, will be DPS boost for ya, even with the Dex loss. Plus you will get 12% MS bonus so that you can drop your Lacuni's and get either Strongarms or Rare bracers. With a rare bracer you can go for 150 dex/150 vit/AR and 6 CC. I'm finding it very hard to believe that your Witching hour really does more for you than an Inna's Favor.

your advice applies to me as well. ill take note as i paragon and slowly ditch MF
01/04/2013 06:23 AMPosted by Radelon
+ % to Elemental is huge for WF user

can you explain this?
Very nice DH with WF, i love it to, and there is nothing u can upgrade with 100m (or at elast i can tell u).
01/04/2013 08:43 AMPosted by teslarage
Where have you been? I miss your posts lol

in that fml place
Hey man,

very difficult to do for 100 m, better nats would help, better bow would help...have u tried calamity?

hi, I am a demon hunter with big love for windforce. With current stats, I can maneuver through mp 8 without much difficulty. I'm currently in the barrier where I can not move forward with dps and ehp.Could you guys help me to gain more dps without losing the ehp or vise versa.my budget is 100m.thanks!
01/04/2013 09:54 AMPosted by hmk21
+ % to Elemental is huge for WF user

can you explain this?

WF is all black damage... therefore % elemental applies to the whole damage number.... where like poison damage on manticore it does not apply to
My mistake! I don't think there is much room for your wf bow to get much better then.... Only in more base damage I guess
It's not true. Ditch the Ice Climbers for Zunimassa's Trails. Check my profile, will be DPS boost for ya, even with the Dex loss. Plus you will get 12% MS bonus so that you can drop your Lacuni's and get either Strongarms or Rare bracers. With a rare bracer you can go for 150 dex/150 vit/AR and 6 CC. I'm finding it very hard to believe that your Witching hour really does more for you than an Inna's Favor.

thanks for the constructive critique-Radelon. ill definitely take the words for it. I'm thinking about replacing the witching for inna's favor with vit or 190dex.
(increases about 7k dps with inna's vast set bonus)
-Worries me a little because windforce has low CD, and losing CD means losing max damage than average damage.

Zunimassa's trail is very interesting. It allowed me to become free with the choice for bracers. nice!
very difficult to do for 100 m, better nats would help, better bow would help...have u tried calamity?

Calamity is a good choice however I'm in love with windforce since diablo 2.
I enjoy the vibe of traditional windforce knockbacks which is beyond sensation to me.

affordable Calamity will boost my dps by 15k + mark of death will even give another 15% which is even better. Alternatives are good.
I had 446 CD before.... 450 is max for WF.... was doing 600k crits with multi shot and bola shot..... but with that comes downfalls do to reflect and not being able to have as much ehp... zunimassas trails are beast
wrong thread..
Take it to the limit, one more time.
Thanks guys. especially those who gave serious details on scrupulous ways to improve my demon hunter within 100m budget.
( I've started with 100m. After the purchase, I've sold my previous worn gears and bought another gear after gear.)

I manage to raise 50k DPS and while sustaining my EHP.
now, I'm at 300k dps and 332k EHP.

01/04/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Merlin
Take it to the limit, one more time.

haha i like dat.

Now since i sold couple of previous gears, I now have another 100m to spend!
Am I really in the brick wall now?

-ps

Items Before/After

amulet
http://imgur.com/kLvtd
bracer
http://imgur.com/ETzjT
boots
http://imgur.com/kHFAm
helm
http://imgur.com/x5Ii1
Good thread - I just made the switch to a WF and it has rejuvenated my motivation for the game. Having a great time with it. No where near your dps point, though I am not sure what my dps would be with steady aim.

Edit: I go up to around 254K with steady aim - so looks like I am in the boat that you were in at the beginning of the thread.. Ha
there is actually a change that can boost your dps by a lot and requires no gold. Just add sentry to your build. With that kind of attack speed/cc on your build, each sentry should be doing massive damage
You need more Ehp, seriously.

To increase your dps: Replace your nats ring with one that has CC on it
Replace your Foe's Seal to a ring with similar stats AND Ias on it

I'm not sure how low you will be able to snag them up for, but if you can you will see a huge dps increase.
Good thread - I just made the switch to a WF and it has rejuvenated my motivation for the game. Having a great time with it. No where near your dps point, though I am not sure what my dps would be with steady aim.

Edit: I go up to around 254K with steady aim - so looks like I am in the boat that you were in at the beginning of the thread.. Ha

I LIKE